Picture Perfect Workshop
Do you like taking pictures of your family, pets, nature or landscapes? Does each picture turn out perfectly or could they use a little tweaking? Are you aware of all the different options and features on your camera or have you thought about purchasing a new camera? Well, you’re in luck because Best Buy is offering a workshop to teach you how to take those perfect pictures. The workshops are for beginners and intermediate photographers or anyone wanting to learn how to take award winning photos. Best Buy is offering several events, one on July 28, 2018, one on October 20, 2018 and the last event is January 19, 2019.
Beginners start with a free In-Store Photography Workshops
– Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours? Start with a free in-store photography workshop!
– Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
Learn more here.
NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours – for Intermediates
– Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
– These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with professional photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
– You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
– At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
– The tour events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
Learn more about the tours here.
All of this is possible thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop.
– It’s essentially like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your local Best Buy
-They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
– There’s an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus, you can get hands-on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store.
This workshop is a hands-on, interactive experience taught by professional photographers and our Best Buy Camera Experience Shop Experts. The focus and theme of this summer’s workshop is capturing people and pets.
After check-in you will be transported by bus from your local Best Buy store to a specially-chosen location where we’ve created custom shooting set-ups complete with models, props, and accessories. Each set-up is designed to teach key skills in portrait & action photography. You will learn how to maximize your camera’s settings, learn new techniques and how accessories can advance your photos to the next level, all with the hands-on help of our Experts.
This is a great opportunity to learn how to take those perfect pictures and Best Buy is where it is happening. Click the link to learn more and register at your location and date. I have had my camera for several years and was never taught how to make it work properly and this class should help me get the best pictures I can. Sign up today here and learn how to make that camera take awesome pictures.