Being part of the #HpFamilyTime Campaign has been a BLAST! We have done so much with our HP Pavilion x360 TouchSmart its NUTS. It’s the perfect companion for the HP ENVY 5330. I highly recommend you check out our recent HP ENVY 5330 e-All-in-One Printer Review. We give you 10 of our favorite reasons we love the printer. And, trust me the more we use it, the more we come up with reasons we cannot live without it. Anyway, now let’s talk about this AWESOME HP Pavilion x360 TouchSmart and a few great tips to make planning a family road trip easier, and a lot more fun.
Most of you know I love cooking, and traveling. They are two of my favorite things, aside from spending time with my family. I cannot tell you how much fun I have had using the HP Pavilion x360 TouchSmart and the HP ENVY 5330, and I am still learning cool new things you can do with them. If you are on the lookout for a new printer or a notebook/laptop that is totally affordable, I cannot suggest the HP Pavilion x360 enough. It’s been amazing, from cooking to planning roads trips with the family. Oh, and working on the road is a breeze, and I am about to take it on our coming Disney Cruise, so I can get a little work done. I know, I shouldn’t be working on vacation, but it’s a blogging trip, so there really isn’t any way around it.
I honestly had a hard time deciding how to go with this post; the HP Pavilion x 350 TouchSmart is good for so many things. I love using it for cooking in the kitchen, its GREAT! I just put that bad boy in the tent position, pull up my favorite recipes and BAM I am cooking something yummy. It is great for my daughter’s summer school online classes and streaming for the kids. My daughter, Vayda, is able to jump online and log her hours for her Summer Reading Challenge, and my youngest daughter loves to watch Netflix with her brother on the notebook. Of course, it’s perfect to take on a family road trip, or business travel.
My husband likes to do everything on the HP noteboook. I seriously have a hard time getting him to share with the kids. The second one of the kids asks for it, he suddenly has something he needs to do on it, or his big thing now is planning for our Disney cruise. Lucky for the kids he works during the day, and they now have everything on the HP notebook done by 4 p.m. or dad will repo it. Honestly, I have a hard time getting him to share with me. All I want is to cook him dinner, or make him a sweet treat, but don’t you know once he hears that, he is ready to let me use it, lol.
We were supposed to have already been on one big family vacation, and one small one, but Catie ended up with summer school, so that has been put on pause until we get into the middle of July. However, we did recently take a nice little trip about three hours away just to get away for the weekend. It was totally amazing. I typically try to avoid working on vacation, but this one was a spur of the moment weekend vacation. Yes, I ended up working a little after everyone went to bed, but only a few hours. Oh, and I also worked in the car a bit too.
Because of my son’s condition, we typically stick with family road trips with the kids. Let’s just say I have mixed feelings about family road trips. I do love going places with my family, but keeping four, sometimes five kids busy in the car can be a bit tricky. They all have their own tablet of some kind, which helps, but if mom forgets headphones watch out. Everyone can hear everyone else’s movie, but they cannot hear their own, dad is complaining, and of course mom has to regulate to get everyone back in line. On some trips, I just want a pair of earplugs, so I can take a nice nap and let them all figure things out on their own, but we all know that isn’t going to happen.
Planning A Family HP Pavilion x360 TouchSmart Plus Extras
Good news, our new HP Pavilion is GREAT for traveling, but I had a hard time leaving it just at traveling. So here are a few of the many reasons we enjoy our new notebook.
- Working on the road is so much easier! I have a huge laptop, and normally work on it while we are driving, but it is so big it slides off my lap, and I feel like I am fighting with it more than I am getting any work done. The HP Pavilion is the perfect size, and it’s super lightweight. No more fighting with it! Yippee!
- The kids can all watch the same movie, which gets me off the hook when I forget headphones (I always do). The HP Pavilion easily converts from a notebook to work on, to a stand to watch movies, tent to play, or a tablet to go. It fits perfectly so all the kids can see the movie in the stand and watch position, and if they want to play a game, we can turn it into a tablet.
- I can search and access all my digital content across all my connected devices and cloud services. It makes uploading files, and accessing them a breeze.
- This HP notebook comes with BeatsAudio and dual speakers optimized for use in any of the convertible positions, and it is designed for the best sounding audio. This is perfect when the kids are streaming on your family road trip, in the hotels, or just playing around the house. Oh, and dad loves it for listening to music while he works from home, and catching some funny YouTube videos. We both enjoy the fact that we only hear 1 device while we are in the car!
- When I travel alone, I can still stay connected with my kids, and see them, and they can see me face-to-face nice and clear thanks to the HP TrueVision DI webcam.
- Memories are important. The kids grow up too fast, and with the HP Pavilion I can sync photos across my PM< smartphone, and tablet. Then auto sync to our Snapfish album edit, post to social networks, and even prints or order prints! Cool right!
- 4th of July is coming up, and we will be going out-of-town. I have tried to come up with a few things for the kids to do in the car. While I was visiting the HP Creative Printing website on Snapfish I found some fun 4th of July Activity Pages like: Patriotic Puzzles, Tent Signs, Cupcake Kit, Banners, Drinks, Kit, Pinwheels, Flavor Bag labels, 4th of July Banners, Star and Flag Decorations, 4th of July Ribbon, and more. I know they cannot do all those in the car, but it will be fun to decorate grandma and grandpa’s house with some of them, and the others they can get in the 4th of July spirit on the way down.
- This is not really for traveling, but I found origami the other day on the HP Creative website. We have a craft day on Tuesday and Thursday. The kids each invite a friend over and we do something crazy and fun. This week I am going to print off some of these cool origami crafts. You can find a few AWESOME origami, like Monster Tru, Paper Flowers, Take Out Boxes and Fortune Cookies, and 3D Figures.
- I have also found it useful to create a summer chores chart. See, during the summer, I make sure the kids have chores to do daily. I pay them a certain amount, deposit it into their accounts, and they purchase their own school clothing. It has been a great way to teach them about money, bank accounts, and about smart shopping. This is our first year doing it with Vayda, but Catie is a professional. It is more organized for them to have the chart up on the fridge.
- There are too many reasons to love the HP Pavilion, but the biggest reason I love the notebook is because it’s a great family device. It is easy for the kids to use, and I LOVE the convertible screens. It truly makes life so much easier whether you are traveling, the kids are doing homework, or dad wants to browse the web for car stuff and act as if he is doing something else. It is easier for me to work on the go, or even chill in the living room while I try to get something done. I love that it is light, easy to carry, fits in my handbag, and is affordable.
If you are in the market for a new notebook, or printer I cannot suggest the HP Pavilion x360 TouchSmart Notebook and HP ENVY 5330 e-All-in-One Printer more. They have been great for our huge family of 7!
I cannot wait to head to Florida for our big cruise on the 26th! I just know the HP is going to be the perfect travel companion, aside from my husband of course.