What do you think about Pumpkin Spiced Fried Apple Rings? Sounds pretty yummy right? I certainly think they do and thought they tasted amazing if you are an apple and pumpkin spiced person.
It’s that time of year again, can you believe we are already talking about pumpkin recipes? It’s crazy, but it is and we are sharing this wonderful Pumpkin Spiced Fried Apples Rings recipe with you! If you are one who loves apples and everything pumpkin spiced you are going to love these scrumptious apple rings.
To make this yummy Pumpkin Spiced Friend Apples Rings recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3-4 large Gala apples
- oil, for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add your flour, baking powder, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sugar, and salt to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, add your egg and buttermilk and whisk to combine.
- Now add the egg mixture into the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Slice the apples into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut each apple slice into rings.
- Now use a smaller cookie cutter cut out the center, discarding the center core.
- Add 3-4 inches of canola oil to a large heavy-bottomed pan set over medium heat.
- Line a tray with paper towels.
- Once the oil is “popping” begin by dipping each apple slice in the batter, shaking off any excess then place it into the oil.
- Flip over the apple slices occasionally so that they brown on all sides evenly with tongs.
- Place the apple rings on the paper towel-lined tray.
If you would like to print off this super yummy recipe you may do so using the below recipe card. Enjoy, and remember you can always share a photograph with us by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We love seeing your recipe creations too.