I can’t believe I’m already thinking about quick and easy recipes for the back to school season. However, I’m thrilled to share this quick & easy Green Chili Chip Enchiladas recipe with you because it’s super yummy and I earn Box Tops for my kid’s school! We have always collected Box Tops for the child’s school, so I was super excited to learn that I could get Annie’s, Food Should Taste Good, and Cascadian Farm brand products from Sprouts and earn box tops!
So let’s start off the school year right, HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL EVERYONE!!
School starts on the 11th of August for my children and my daughter’s dance and tumbling class starts on the 15th of August. They are not giving us much time to adjust this year, lol. I don’t know that they ever do, but it always seems shorter and shorter. I’m not sure when sports will start for Vayda, but I’m sure it’s not going to be long. I’m ready for the school year; I know this might sound crazy, but I miss being busy, having a routine, and even the quick and easy dinners like this Green Chili Chip Enchiladas recipe.
To make this quick and easy green chili enchilada recipe with chips you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Cup of diced green chili (you can add more or less depending on how much you like the spice)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips
- 2 Cups Cheddar & Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Salt & Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Veggies for topping
Let’s start the green chili chip enchilada recipe:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick spray or something similar.
- Cut onion, garlic, and green chili and set aside.
- Put ground beef into the large pan, add onions and garlic and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes and toss in green chili. Add seasonings and continue to cook until meat is browned.
- Once meat is brown drain grease completely.
- Add cream of mushroom soup to beef mixture, mix and cook on medium low until it’s nice and warm.
- Cover the bottom of your pan with chips and pour beef mixture over and top with cheese. You want to do at least 2 layers so make sure you have enough meat and left for one more layer of chips (I like to smash this layer), meat and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Place in oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until your enchiladas are hot, and the cheese is melted.
- Severe with your favorite toppings. I like lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, salsa, green onion and sour cream.
Enjoy, I’m sure your family will love your new quick and easy Green Chili Chip Enchiladas recipe! I love this recipe with Food Should Taste Good Multigrain chips!
Lunches and snacks can be quick, easy and even earn Box Tops
Did you know Food Should Taste Good Multigrain chips are made from the finest natural ingredients, contain essential nutrients, and even packaged in a special foil-like bag that not only helps keep them fresh and crisp but also helps retain the vitamin C? They are also made here in the USA, Gluten-free, non-GMO, and you can score Box Tops!
After-school snacks can be a pain if you have to pick kids up, run home and let them change and head out again. To help make the back to school season, a little easier is making pre-portioned bags of some of the kids favorite snacks like Annie’s Bunny Grahams! Yes, Annie’s Bunny Grahams are are great for lunches as well as a grab and go after school snack. Plus, they have a Box Top! Be sure to check them out the next time you are at Sprouts.
My children are the ones who got me into collecting Box Tops, and I’m glad they did. It feels good to be able to help the school that works hard to help my children. I honestly had no idea how much they did for the schools. Each Box Top you clip is worth 10 cents, and it will go to your child’s school whichever school you choose. The best part is all you have to do to help your child’s school is shop for products you already know and love such as General Mills, save the Box Tops and when you are ready to turn them in give them to your school.
I keep a baggie clipped on my fridge, so clipping and saving Box Tops is easy for everyone. The kids or I clip the Box Tops, but now and then dad will make dinner and forget to clip the Box Tops unless he has a visual reminder. There isn’t a better visual reminder than the refrigerator door when you are cooking dinner right!
Just to make the start of the school year a little more excellent, General Mills is having a giveaway for you and your school! Check this out there will be FOUR school that win 25,000 BTFE! You never know, entering might just win your school some serious Box Tops!
Be sure to swing by and enter the Sprouts Box Tops Giveaway here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Begins 12:00 A.M. PST on July 27, 2016, and ends at 11:59 P.M. PST on August 17, 2016. Open to 50 US and DC residents (except FL & NY residents), 18 years of age or older who are members of BoxTops4Education.com and have designated a school to support at time of entry. Membership to BoxTops4Education.com is free and available at www.boxtops4education.com. Void in NY, FL and where prohibited. Subject to Official Sweepstakes Rules at www.btfe.com/SproutsBoxTopsGiveaway. Sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc.
So what do you think about this quick and easy Green Chili Chip Enchiladas recipe? Will it be something you’ll make for your family?
The Quick & Easy Green Chili Chip Enchiladas Recipe is sponsored by the wonderful folks at Acorn. All opinions expressed are my own.