Who doesn’t love the Minions? I know they are a family favorite whether it’s a Minion movie or one of these super yummy Quick & Easy Oreo Minions Cookies, trust me you don’t wanna miss out on these! Everyone is sure to take a second look at them because well, they are super cute just like the Minions! Am I right?
We love Minions of all shapes and sizes, the sweet and edible Minions cookies, well they’re even cooler and they taste great too!
Quick & Easy Minions Cookies
To make these super fun little yellow Minion Oreos you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of double stuffed Oreos
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 package of small edible candy eyes
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 tube of gray cookie icing
- 2 pots (same size)
- 1 cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
Let’s get to making these fun cookies:
- Add water to one of the pots and place on stove on medium to high heat.
- Once the water starts to simmer, place the second pot on top.
- Add the yellow candy melts to the top pot and mix until completely melted.
- Drop an oreo cookie into the candy melt and coat the cookie fully.
- Using a fork, gently pick up the oreo and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get rid of excess candy melt.
- Place onto the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
- Repeat coating steps until all the candy melt is gone.
- Let sit for 10 minutes for the candy melt to harden.
- Using the gray cookie icing, pipe on a small dot on the back of the eyes and place the eyes on the oreo.
- Pipe the gray icing around the eyes to make the glasses frame.
- Using the black icing, add a smile, some hair to some of the Oreos and the side frame of the glasses.
- Let sit for 30 minutes before enjoying!
I sure hope you love these Minions Cookies as much as we think you will! You can even make them celebrate the upcoming release! Just something to think about, either way, enjoy!
Here is another fun Minion Recipe or two we made to celebrate the release of the last Minions movie.