I love Tuna; it’s such a great way to get that much needed healthy protein, and there are so many different things you can do with Chicken of the Sea Tuna, like this Zucchini Tuna Patties recipe.
I used to take Tuna for lunch all the time when I worked at the bank, and I can’t begin to tell you how awesome their new EZ-Open cans are, especially if you’re someone who likes to take Chicken of the Sea for lunch. Oh, yes which makes taking tuna for lunch so much easier because you can leave the can opener at home.
To make the tuna patties recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea Tuna
- 1 Zucchini (grated)
- 1 lemon (I only had a lime, it’s much better with a lemon)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups breadcrumbs (seasoned)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Okay, let’s get cooking what do you say?
- Add one tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan on medium-high heat and add onions. Cook onions until they are softened and set aside.
- Combine tuna, zucchini, lemon, eggs, breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper and combine.
- Make tuna mixture into patties and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and warm over medium heat add tuna patties until they are a golden brown color and warmed all the way through.
Did you know that Chicken of the Sea has stepped things up a bit by making it easier for sure to find a convenient and healthy protein option with their new totally awesome EZ-open product line? Which means you no longer need a can opener to when you reach for a can of Chicken of the Sea tuna or salmon making it easy to take anywhere.
You can get Solid White Albacore in Water, Solid White Albacore in Oil, Chuck Light Tuna and Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon in the new EZ-open cans.
To celebrate the launch of their new EZ-open cans Chicken of the Sea is giving us a chance to win $25,000 worth of instant prizes and all you have to do is check under the lid of your digital EZ-Open can in the Chicken of the Sea Pull It Off Game and Promotion! I love the promotion, it features a virtual kitchen setting in an online game where players try to grab a Chicken of the sEa can as it revolves on a Lazy Susan table, BUT only EZ-Open cans will open in the game because all the other cans strain in vain.
You can enter the contest until November 15th, 2-016.
To enter, you’ll need to visit Chicken of the Sea on Facebook. If you’d like to check out the official rules, you can find those on the Chicken of the Sea website here. Good Luck, grab your new Chicken of the Sea EZ-Open cans.