If you have ever coached a sport for one of your kids, then I’m sure you already know how much work is involved. I remember my first year; I wasn’t prepared for everything coaching my daughters T-Ball team entailed. I know T-Ball right, who would have thought.
Reasons to Check Out TeamSnap
Since it’s that time of year again, I want to share an excellent program with you called TeamSnap. It will help you save time and be more organized without a doubt in my mind.
- Roster – When you are setting up TeamSnap you’ll have the chance to create your roaster. If you don’t know it yet, that is okay I did play with mine, and when it was said and done, I used the roaster I made on TeamSnap to create a chore chart for this coming Sunday lol. It will keep my kids nice and organized, and I’m loving that TeamSnap is so versatile.
- Contact Information – Of course you need everyone’s contact information. You could use a notebook but I recently learned about TeamSnap, and they make this process a breeze. You can view the team’s roster and use customized fields to edit every member personal information so you have everything right there in front of you, and it’s nice and organized.
- Team Schedule – You’ll need to have yourself as well as everyone on the team, at least, one, if not more schedules so everyone can give one to give to family and friends. You can sync your event calendar to a members Outlook, iCal, and other calendars when you sign up with TeamSnap. I’m telling you; it’s an awesome website.
- Group Messaging – Well, I don’t know if I need to say much I’m sure everyone can imagine calling person after person until they have reached everyone on the team, BLAH, much easier to send that last minute message about changes to everyone all at once and you can do that with TeamSnap.
- Member Availability – Of course you’ll want to know who is available to do what and when. The last thing you wish to look like is that you don’t know what is going on so forget remembering and crap, where is that notebook I wrote everything in. That’s about how my day would go, lol. However, I can rest assured this year will be easier with TeamSnap because members can RSVP to events so I know who is going to show up. That’s one thing off your plate!
- Powerful Stats – Of course, you want to know stats, as many as possible too. Lucky for us you can use TeamSnap to edit, manage and even analyze team and player’s stats! Talk about a timesaver.
- Payment tracking – Of course you are going to need to purchase things for your team and tracking those payments just got easier with TeamSnap and their handy dandy track payments feature. You can see who has paid their fees and who you might need to send a friendly reminder too.
If you didn’t already know, TeamSnap is an awesome way for you to save time communicating with your team so you can focus on the important stuff. All you have to do is sign up with TeamSnap’ s best plan free for the season. Plus, if you sign up a new team for TeamSnap and take advantage of their best plan which is FREE for four months ($72 value) at the end of the season you can choose to stick with the free plan or step it up a bit and go with one of their reasonably priced plans. Oh, and I know if you are anything like me you are wondering if you need a credit card to take advantage of this excellent deal. NOPE, you sure don’t. So there is no need to stress forgetting or anything like that, there is no credit card required to sign up.
My favorite part about TeamSnap is how versatile it is. You can use it for everything from coaching T-Ball to high school football and beyond. It’s an excellent service and between you and me there are a few features TeamSnap I’ve used to get my personal life in order too. Plus, there is a TeamSnap app to keep you organized even while you are on the go.
You can grab the TeamSnap app in both the Apple App Store and in Google Play. With the TeamSnap app parents and coaches can reduce the stress, save time, and stay organized while they are on the go with great features such as:
- Ability to manage any sport – baseball, basketball, hockey, softball, and more.
- Know who’s doing what for each practice or game.
- Sync team and personal calendars – saves a lot of time.
- Get real-time updates of the game with TeamSnap Live.
- And that’s just the beginning. TeamSnap does so much more. You really should download it or visit their website to sign up and, at least, try it free. Remember, there is no credit card required.
- Group message to the whole team, which saves one a whole lot of time.
TeamSnap says they can save you time and me without a doubt agree with that statement. It will help me save a lot of time once I start coaching next month. I don’t’ know how much yet, but I can tell you it’s going to be AWESOME! All that stuff I used to do my hand and lose my notebook, not anymore. Those days are long gone.
TeamSnap is a great app, and you can’t go wrong with 4 months for FREE and, no credit card required. They give you a chance to use their service and explore all its possibilities. To join TeamSnap and start saving time and checking out TeamSnap head on over to TeamSnap.com.