For many centuries, jewelry has been used for various purposes but mainly as a class and fashion statement. With different sessions comes different trends and opportunities to explore around gems. Traditional metals have always taken the day, but now, there is more room to decide what jewelry works for you and for what purpose. Items made of silver are symbols of prosperity and wealth. Given how similarly pure and alloyed silver such as Sterling silver appear, especially since the two are hard to tell apart at a glance, this is why you need to add jewelry made of sterling silver to your stash.
Personal Style and Expression
Sterling silver rings are popular as ever, especially now that self-expression and forming your own opinion are finally celebrated instead of being shunned. Gold has always taken the front place of jewelry for formal wear, but now we see many more mixed metals, gemstones, and other more expressive statement pieces that venture beyond just diamonds in a gold setting. Given that mixing metals is also coming back to style, you can experience this when you wear an alloy.
Sterling silver rings are alloys (which means that it comprises other metals other than silver. An alloy is not to be confused for being plated, which means that the item is made of different material and just topped up with a layer of silver.) Which is 92.5 percent silver, while the remaining 7.5 percent is either copper or Zinc. This alloy property offers you a variety of items made of this metal.
The versatility offered to you by sterling silver ensures that you are never out of options for the different designs and styles you can archive. From heavy chain necklaces to beautiful rings, the sky’s the limit with the range Offered.
If piling on a statement, jewelry speaks to you, but the idea of taking on the weight of the metal discourages you, the lightweight nature of the items made of this alloy guarantees that your neck will not become overburdened. Its durability as well will sustain you throughout the spring session, giving you the value for your purchase. You get to choose to make your fashion statement in the way that you prefer.
Jewelry stacking is one of the biggest trends in jewelry and flows perfectly with the rise of mixed-metal designs. You can combine different metal hues to archive an effortless look while paying attention to the white shades characteristic of silver tones and the yellow or gold hues that characterize gold jewelry.
When looking to customize your jewelry, an alloy is your best bet, given that you will not run out of options on what you want. As you get ready for the spring season, a great place to start looking for your jewelry to piece together your different looks is at https://www.silpada.com/, where your jewelry options are vast.