This Roast Beef Mushroom & Swiss Sliders recipe is super yummy. It’s rare, and a huge win if everyone in my household likes something I make, lol. It never fails someone doesn’t like something, but EVERYONE loved this sliders recipe. And, I have to admit it is super yummy! The roast beef, Mushroom Simmer Sauce from Seeds of Change and swiss cheese go perfectly. It’s a must try the recipe for sure!
My brother asked me if I could make the Roast Bee Mushroom & Swiss Sliders for the next game night he hosts. Needless to say, these sliders were a WIN at my house. They certainly must be yummy if my brother is requesting them for game night at his house. Let’s just say he takes hosting game night VERY serious, especially if his team is playing.
Roast Beef Mushroom & Swiss Sliders
To make the Roast Beef Mushroom Swiss Sliders you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-pound roast beef (I got mine from the deli)
- 1 package Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4-6 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 package rolls
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare baking pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan combine onion, mushrooms, garlic, and butter. Sauté until onions and mushrooms are soft.
- Slice roast beef into strips. Add roast beef and Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce to sautéed mushrooms and onions. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove rolls from the package, but do not pull them apart. Cut them horizontally through the middle, so you have 2 slices – 1 with all the tops and the other with all the bottoms of the rolls.
- Place the bottom of the rolls in your baking pan and layer the roast beef, mushrooms, and swiss cheese.
- Put the tops of the rolls on top of the roast beef, mushroom and cheese layers.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter, add Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and onion powder. Using a pastry brush lightly coat the top of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Seeds of Change New Simmer Sauces!
Seeds of Change is an excellent and organic seed and food brand, we are excited to be part of the launch of their new organic Simmer Sauces. These sauces taste fabulous and help to inspire tasty and healthy meals that are easy to make every day of the week.
The new Seeds of Change Simmer Sauces come in a savory selection of some popular sauces and are created with only the finest Certified Organic ingredients available to prepare delicious meals. Not only do the new Simmer Sauces make meals easier every day of the week you can appreciate the fact that they are certified organic, free from artificial colors, preservatives, and flavors.
One of my favorite things about the Simmer Sauces, other than how great they taste is the packaging – it’s an easy-to-pour pouch which means no mess! Using the new Simmer Sauces is easy – sauté your favorite fish, or meat until done, add choice of Seeds of Chance Organic Simmer Sauce, allow to simmer for 10 minutes and you are finished!
Seeds of Chance also donates 1% of their sales to support and develop sustainable community-based farming and growing programs! Make purchasing the new Simmer sauces a total win!
Choose from four different simmer sauces:
- Sesame Ginger Teriyaki
- Taco Toasted Chipotle
- Sweet & Sour
The only one I have not tried is the Sesame Ginger Teriyaki, I’m sure it’s outstanding just like the other three!
Next time you are shopping look for Seeds of Change Simmer Sauces, they will not leave you disappointed.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Seeds of Change. All opinons are my own.