I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day weekend. My husband and I are celebrating next weekend when he is off work so it was just another day to me, but that doens’t mean I didn’t make my wonderful husband something yummy to eat. Yup, Shrimp Scampi Linguini recipe I’m shairng with you today is what we had for dinner!
I had to make the kids something entirely different! Yup, it never fails they can’t just be easy or anything lol. Which I guess is okay, but only because today was Valentine’s Day. I don’t cook two different meals becasue someone doesn’t want to try something new. Heck, I don’t care if you don’t eat the ship, I can even add them later so they don’t taste them but that never works. The kids don’t like shrimp, and yes I do believe they are crazy but I think when it is all said and done they’ll grow into it. Gosh, I sure hope they do because what’s better than Shrimp with pasta right? Okay, shrimp with anything is awesome if you ask me lol.
I mean how could someone say no to that, just look at it. Don’t you think it looks super yummy or are you someone who doesn’t do shrimp too lol. Not really, even if you don’t like shrimp you could have fun with this recipe! Yes, it’s great with shrimp in my opinion but my sister-n-law makes it with a lemon chicken and it’s delicious.
Shrimp Scampi Linguine Recipe
To make this yummy shrimp pasta recipe you’ll meed the followong:
- 1 Pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Pound of Raw Shrimp (peeled)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- Parsley and Romano Cheese for Garnish
- Cook pasta according to package and set aside.
- In a skillet melt butter and add in finely chopped garlic.
- Let cook over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes do not let the butter burn.
- Add wine and juice from half a lemon.
- Add your shrimp and cook over a medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until shrimp is pink.Pour over your pasta and garnish with parsley and romano cheese.
Enjoy your yummy meal whether it’s with your spouse, friend, family or even alone it’s super delicious!
Be sure and let us know if you enjoyed this Shrimp Scampi Linguine Recipe.