Don’t miss out on this super yummy Snackimals Easy No Bake Organic Crunchy Cereal Bars recipe! It’s EXTRA special. The cereal bars taste fabulous, and when I make them using Snackimals cereal I’m helping save some animals. How awesome is that? I love animals, I make sure and every year to make a decent donation to a few places. I have not gone a year without donating to Vets, Children’s Organizations, and the animals.
I love animals; I have a few organizations I make sure and give money too, and one of those is the animals, various children’s’ groups and of course anything to help our brave vets who are all to often forgotten. Which is why I’m thrilled to be part of this campaign and share Snackimals with you! Not only does the cereal taste fab, but the cookies also do too, and I made some BOMB no bake organic crunchy cereal bars. Oh yes, did I forget to mention they are organic too? There is just too much goodness to remember it all.
Snackimals Easy No Bake Organic Crunchy Cereal Bars
- 1 cup organic 100% pure maple syrup
- 2/3 coconut oil
- ¼ cup butter (organic and salted)
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 to 5 cups of chocolate Snackimals cereal
TIP: I recently made another batch of these and added both chocolate and vanilla bowls of cereal, into he recipe, and it tasted great. Just a tip for those times when you don’t have enough of one kind but do have enough of both kinds lol.
Okay, so let’s get to making these delicious cereal bars:
- In a large mixing bowl pour out the cereal I would start with 4 cups and add more cereal if needed. It’s good to have it ready because you’ll want to pour the mixture on it and begin mixing while it is still HOT!
- Get a 8 x 11 pan out and line it with parchment paper. Of course, there is nothing to hold it down yet so just have everything ready to go.
- I used a wooden spoon gently pushed down on the cereal just to break some of them up. I probably won’t do it again because my kids got upset with me when they came into the kitchen and saw their mom smashing cereal with a meat tenderizer. My youngest daughter told me, “Great mom, my childhood is jacked up now, and I’m all jacked up now because I know my mom is a “cereal” killer.” Yes, those words accurately, I’ll never forget it she was so upset, and I don’t even think she was trying to be funny by the whole cereal killer thing.
- In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients except Snackimals Cereal and heat over a medium low head. If I am not b heat on a medium-low setting. Using a whisk or fork be sure to stir gently ingredients as the pan is warming. Once the mixture begins to thing out, you’ll notice everything starts to mix, even the cocoa powder mixes in nice and smooth. Allow mixture to reach a boiling point and allow to boil for about 30 seconds.
- Using a spatula so you can scrape the sides and bottom of the pan quickly begin to pour the caramel mixture over the cereal in the mixing bowl and stir using a wooden spoon. You want to try and keep this quick because you may need to add more cereal if that is the case add it and get to mixing.
- Once you reached the desired constancy pour the cereal from the large mixing bowl into the 8 x 11 pan. Spread the mixture out as evenly as possible and push the cereal down so it packs together as it cools. Spread out as even as possible and press the mixture down
- Allow to cool for 2 hours. You can put them in the refrigerator to help speed up the process, but everything works better if you just let it do its own thing. When I put it in the fridge, it’s still good, but it’s almost like it does spread out as even as possible and push the mixture down.
When you purchase, it’s tastes great and by making this super yummy treat we are helping save some animals.
If you would like to print this recipe or share it with someone, we appreciate it and want to make sure you can easily access it using the Social Share buttons located to the side, top or bottom of the post.
Oh and if you are anything like me you probably shop online every chance you get. Well, good news is when you place an order over $39 at Barbaras.com you get free shipping! Yes, you can try the new Snackimals cereal and the OMG so yummy Snackimals Cookies. The cookies are amazing and come in vanilla, chocolate chip, chocolate, oatmeal and my personal favorite peanut butter!
WAIT, I know you are itching to make these cereal bars but I have a pretty fabulous giveaway I wanted to share with you.
Name the Snackimals Lion
Hey, I don’t know if you have heard yet or not, but Snackimals needs your help! They want you to help them name the Snackimals Lion for a chance to win a case of Snackimals (25 will win) and we have to mention the grand prize which will be a family trip for 4 to Safari West in California.
So what would you name that super cute Snackimals Lion? I think I would go with something like Reggie! Oh, I suppose you need to know where to enter too lol. Gosh, everyone is so demanding this day lol. Not really, you can register by visiting the Snackimals Facebook Page here.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Barbaras. All opinions expressed are our own.