Raise your hand if you love peanut butter and jelly! If so, then you’re going to love this muffin recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins. They’re one of my kids favorite muffins, but who can blame them! You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and jelly for breakfast right, especially now that you can grab new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread from your local Kroger store. It’s seriously amazing!
I hope you enjoy these peanut butter and jelly muffins as much as we do!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy works best)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup your favorite Smucker’s preserves or Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Spread would taste great.
- Preheat oven to 375 and prepare the muffin pan with paper lines.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In another bowl or the bowl of your mixer combine eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and whisk together.
- Add dry mixture slowly and mix until combined.
- Fill each muffin liner up with half as much batter as you normally would, about 1/3 of the way full.
- Add a spoonful of your favorite Smucker’s preserves or Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Spread and cover with batter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until finished and golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
[easy-tweet tweet=”Check out this #recipe for Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins via @sjblahblahblog #jbbb” via=”no” usehashtags=”no”]
I made this Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffin recipe a while back and had been waiting for the perfect time to share the recipe! I couldn’t think of a better time than now because I just know the new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit spread would make this recipe even better than it already is, which wasn’t possible until I tasted Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread!
[easy-tweet tweet=”I want to try this Super Yummy Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins Recipe via @sjblahblahblog #jbbb” via=”no” usehashtags=”no”]
Ever since I went on our blogging trip to South Dakota to learn the true story about honey it’s become one of my favorite ingredients because it’s a natural sweetener that makes things taste amazing.
My sister and I found Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Spread at our local Kroger store and without a doubt in my mind it will taste amazing in this muffin recipe! So if you decide to make this Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffin recipe, be sure to consider using the NEW Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread from Kroger.
The NEW Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread is seriously amazing; it’s naturally sweetened with one of my favorite ingredients – honey! Plus right now you can save $0.50 on your next Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread Purchase this Kroger coupon.
It’s also given me an idea for breakfast for the kids in the morning. I’m excited to make the kids some Easy Fruit & Honey Biscuits for Breakfast. They always get so excited when I get up early to make them something I’ve never made before. I did update this post to add the above picture, because these biscuits are even better than I expected and SUPER EASY!
[easy-tweet tweet=”Check it out – Super Yummy Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins Recipe via @sjblahblahblog #jbbb” via=”no” usehashtags=”no”]
How you will try new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread first?
You might also want to try:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company®. The opinions and text are all mine.