I have to admit it, I like 5-hour Energy®, and I am thrilled to bring this sponsored post to you! The product, gift card, information, and giveaway have all been provided by the makers of 5-hour ENERGY”? Thanks!!
My husband picks on me because I always have at least one in my handbag,but seriously with 4 children these bad boys give me an awesome pick me up in the afternoon – especially with all the traveling I have done recently. I recently decided to mix my 5-hour Energy with some Lemonade, and can you say hello yummification contest!
We were flying to South Caroline a few days ago, I actually had to put all my 5-hour Energy® is into a baggy, because they are a liquid, and I didn’t want to check my bag. Well, see I didn’t even think about it before I left, I just tossed them into my handbag and away we went. Well, while they are checking my bags, they tell me I need to squeeze them in an already full baggy with extra shampoos and thing of that nature.
NO WAY, I did not get rid of the 5-hour Energy® drinks, but rather I tossed out a few bottles of shampoo, and stretched that baggie out until it couldn’t stretch anymore, lol. True story, I think my husband wanted to pretend like he didn’t know me, but I didn’t let him do that… haha, not really he would never do that to me, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t want to. Anyway, yes I admit it, I like to keep my 5-hour Energy® drink around, and I personally don’t mind the way they taste – especially pomegranate.
I guess there are some folks who think they should taste better, so 5-hour Energy® is having a rocking contest – The 5-hour Energy® $100,000 Yummification Contest at 5hourEnergy.com. Here let me tell you a little about this awesome contest:
If you want to win $1,000, $10,000, $30,000, or EVEN more – $50,000 all you have to do is enter for your chance to win, and I love fun contests like this.
My favorite way to drink 5-hour Energy is in my orange juice, if I am going to mix it that is. If I do drink it in the morning I typically have to mix it, which is probably why I enjoy it with something I tend to drink the the morning anyway. Since mixing it with coffee isn’t a good idea I will stick with my yummy DR ED. OJ Drink!
However, since I heard aout the Yummification contest I decided to have a little fun and mix a Pomegranate 5hour Energy with Lemonaide – it was YUM-TO-THE-UMMICICATION GOOD! That’s what I am going to call it too, check it out:
- 1 glass of your favorite lemonaide (I even added lemon, cuause that is who we roll)
- 1 5-hour Energy shot.
- Mix them and enjoy!
To enter you’ll need to submit your entry by completing a 5-hour Energy® Yummification Video, and you’ll have a shot at winning one of the fabulous prizes!
5-hour Energy® $100,000 Yummification Contest
- First you’ll need to visit 5hourEnergy.com and watch the Yummification Contest Instructional Video. Which is a Yummification Contest Sample Entry Video so you know what you’re doing.
- Next you’re going to need to mix a 5-hour Energy® in your favorite beverage. Keep it simple, pick the best one! YUMMYFICATION –SEE!
- Give your yummy creation an awesome name.
- Make a one minutes video featuring your creation, and this is where your creativity counts. The videos cannot show or verbally mention beverage logos or names, unless of course it’s 5-hour Energy® products.
- Be sure to import your video to a desktop computer, follow instruction, and upload your video on the 5hourYummification.com website or their Facebook Contest Tab!
If you need a little inspiration, be sure to swing by and check out all the video before submitting yours.
- Soda or cola decaffeinated
- Veggie Juice
- Fruit Juice
- Decaffeinated tea both hot and cold
- Any form of water
You can combine 1-2 of the above.
Do not include any of the following beverages:
- Caffeinated sodas
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Other energy shots
- Energy drinks
- Limited-time only 5-hour Energy® products – Cherry, Blueberry and Raspberry.
- NO Energy products
- No Energy additives
- Caffeinated coffee beverages
- Other dietary supplements
- OTC or prescription drugs
- Nothing illegal or illicit substances either.
To get the full set of rules, be sure to swing by 5hourEnergy.com and check it out for yourself.