Do you or your child quietly suffer from bedwetting? If so, there is hope to resolve the problem with THERAPEE™.
THERAPEE™ – The Ultimate Online Bedwetting Treatment
Having children is a wonderful addition to any family, but one thing I learned raising my children is to expect the unexpected. Every child is different. Childhood brings with it many diseases, illnesses and other problems. We immunize our children, so they are not susceptible to incurring the most common of these illnesses, such as mumps, measles and rubella. However, there are other concerns that most of us do not like to discuss openly. One of these problems is bedwetting. THERAPEE™ can help resolve this problem.
The official name for bedwetting is enuresis. Enuresis is defined as involuntary urinate after ages four to five and may be nocturnal, diurnal, or both. Bedwetting is more common among males; approximately two-thirds of enuretics are male, while one-third are female. If this disorder is not resolved as the age progresses, females take the lead with two-thirds and males at one-third at ages 17 and upwards.
While it is commonplace for children under four years of age, if your child is still wetting the bed, it is time to take a serious look at the problem. As I stated earlier, each child is different, so he/she may not exhibit the same symptoms as others in the same situation. Some children are only seasonal bedwetters. They are dry in the summer, but wet the bed during the winter months. For other children, their bedwetting frequency is inconsistent and changes from time to time. We, as parents, often attempt to correct this problem by ourselves, but far too often make these common mistakes.
Most Common Parent Mistakes
- Waking the child at night
- Fluid restriction
- Punishment Forcing a child to wash his wet bedding and pajamas
- Overprotective parents
- Ignoring the problem
- Comparison between siblings
- Using pull-ups
Most children outgrow bedwetting with no treatment at all between the ages of two and four. At age four, 25% still wet the bed; at age six, the scope decreases to 15% and at age twelve, only 4.5% still wet the bed, while this disorder can continue into adulthood. Some of the most common causes for bedwetting include a psychological cause such as social adjustment, fear or family problems in approximately 10% of patients. However, the primary source of the issue is unusually deep sleep – approximately 90% of patients. THERAPEE™ can help resolve this issue. However, exactly what is THERAPEE™?
THERAPEE™ is a combination of an advanced bedwetting alarm brought together with state-of-the-art, web-based interactive software. The system is based on over 30 years of professional research and practical application. Integrating the experience of treating over 30,000 children and young adults and research involving patients aging from 4 to 35, the THERAPEE™ system is designed to provide that same level of effective bedwetting therapy to patients all around the world. Via the internet and the interactive portal that the company has created, you will receive a personalized level of care while never having to leave your home – and at a fraction of the cost that would typically be required for this level of service.
THEREAPEE™ is suitable for children and teenagers between the ages of 4 to 18. The program is tailor-made for each user based upon the information that you provide. An activation code is provided to you to allow access to the “virtual chart” to follow your child’s profess and offering tailored advice.
From the privacy of your home, once you log in, you will meet with your treatment therapist in a series of short video clips. These clips guide you through the process of how the THERAPEE™ program works, as well as actions you will take until the bedwetting is completely resolved. You will meet with your online treatment therapist every two weeks. Progress is measured during these consultation sessions, as well as assignments of special exercises to help increase bladder capacity or strengthen the muscles you need to achieve dry nights. A FAQs area is also included on the website, so that all questions and issues are addressed. If, however, your particular question is not addressed in the FAQs area, then you can consult by either email or phone.
In conjunction with the online consultations, the patient will utilize STOPEE™, which is a bedwetting alarm. Based on the latest technology, STOPEE™ has a sensitivity control button that allows you to adjust the desired sensitivity level and avoid false alarms due to humidity and sweat. It is very accurate and responds quickly following the first drop of urine. The loud speaker is very strong to suit deep-sleeping patients, but can be adjusted by volume control. It has ten different types of sounds. The device also has a special tool button to prevent undesired changes in the device’s setting due to accidental pressing of the setting buttons. (Children tend to explore the device by pressing the different buttons. The tool button locks the other buttons.) The sensor pad is a breakthrough in the development of sensor pads. It offers comfortable sleep by using very soft medical-approved PVC, but at the same time ensures protection of the metal conductor, which is attached to the PVC sensor pad. This was achieved by applying the most advanced technique of high frequency welding.
This bedwetting alarm is the safest on the market. Since there is no radio transmitter, it has no risk of radiation. Children sleep completely free, with no wires or objects attached to their body. The sensor pad is placed under the bedsheet, which eliminates any risk of suffocation or skin irritation. This bedwetting alarm exceeds the most stringent safety requirements and regulations for children’s medical devices under both the FDA and the European CE. Please refer to safety certifications.
- The most advanced such device on the market
- Safe, reliable, and comfortable (no child resistance to using the device)
- Automatic child lock to avoid unintentional changes of bedwetting alarm settings
- 7 degrees of sensitivity level to prevent false alarms
- Volume control
- 10 types of sounds
- Special reset button
- Large sensor pad to detect bedwetting
- Accurate and fast response
- Strong loud speaker; suitable for deep-sleep patients
- No wires attached to a child’s body
- Bedwetting alarm detached from the child’s body (placed on a chair next to the bed)
- No radiation hazard
- Friendly user interface; control panel is easily accessible
- LED indicators for different functions
- Low battery consumption
Advantages of “THERAPEE™”
- The treatment was developed and designed by Dr. Jacob Sagie and Tal Sagie, leading enuresis specialists.
- The treatment duplicates Dr. Sagie’s “face-to-face” treatment, which has a success rate of more than 90%.
- The treatment is characterized by the fact that the model is tailor-made for the patient and takes into consideration all aspects of enuresis, such as frequency, patient’s age, day control, dribbling, sleep depth, child motivation, and more.
- Unlike other treatment methods, the THERAPEE™ program is medication free.
- Uses STOPEE™, the most advanced and safe bedside bedwetting alarm on the market. STOPEE™ is detached from the child’s body, and there is no radiation hazard. No need for cumbersome and unsafe devices.
- The price for purchasing THERAPEE™ is a fraction of the price you would have to pay for “face-to-face” bedwetting treatment in a clinic.
- Treatment continues until the patient is completely dry with no time limitation. In cases of recurrent bedwetting, the patient will be eligible for additional treatment at no extra cost.
- Unlike other facilities, appointments do not rely on clinic hours. Parents do not have to miss work, and your child does not have to miss school. You save time, travel expenses, parking, and more. You have full flexibility to participate in the follow-up sessions in your home at your most convenient times.
- Treatment is conducted in the child’s natural environment. Children are embarrassed by this problem. The THERAPEE™ program eliminates the embarrassment and fear issues that are so often associated with other programs.
- Treatment is conducted by enuresis experts rather than nonprofessional counselors.
When you buy THERAPEE™, you are not just purchasing a CD with instructions that are supposed to be suitable for every patient with bedwetting regardless of age and condition. You purchase a comprehensive tailor-made treatment that duplicates Dr. Sagie’s successful multimodality face-to-face treatment for bedwetting. Two plans are available for purchase. Plan A is a single payment with unlimited license for the online software, or Plan B is a monthly payment plan for as long as you continue benefitting from the online program. To order by phone, please call 1-855-377-2443 ext. 1 (toll free USA and Canada) or you can order directly from the THERAPEE™ website.
Do not become frustrated if you or your child has enuresis. With the THERAPEE program, the problem can be resolved easily. Stop by the company’s website for more information, as well as to read the success stories.