Have you ever made homemade ranch popcorn recipe using JOLLY TIME Pop Corn? If not you’re totally missing out! Plus, JOLLY TIME wants to get families to take the JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Family Pledge. I think you’ll like it as much as I do, especially with summer creeping up.
JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Family Pledge
My family and I took the JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Family Pledge, which is an awesome way to get families to pledge to Unplug. Pop. Connect. JOLLY TIME wants us to disconnect from all technology and enjoy quality time with our loved ones. Turn that TV off, and toss in your favorite flavor of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn. Don’t know what to do? Here things you can do as a family while you’re unplugged.
Things To Do When You’re Unplugged
Don’t know what to do? Here are a few activities we like to do when we’re unplugged from all our techy devices.
- Board Games – Oh, you know what I’m talking about. You might even have a few that are way back in the closet, full of dust. Grab them, have fun and the next time you’re at the store pick up more board games for the next time you unplug with the family.
- Car games – It doesn’t matter whether you play poker or goldfish, just play and enjoy spending time together as a family. We don’t need technology to have fun.
- Go for a walk – Get the whole family up and outside. You can even jump in the car and head for the park to make things more fun or the whole family. Walking and being outside is a great way to spend quality time together.
- Take photos – Grab your camera and take some pictures. One of my favorite things to do when we’re unplug is go for a walk with the family, and bring my camera. It’s amazing, there is so much beauty out there if we open our eyes and look for it.
- Redecorate – While you’re unplugged you can redecorate or rearrange your bedroom, living room, or any other room you’d like. It’s a great way to stay busy, and change can be a good thing.
- Crafts & DIY projects – Crafts & DIY projects are always a great way to enjoy spending time unplugged.
- Play with the animals – If you have dogs, cats, birds, horses, rabbits or anything else, now is the perfect time to give them that extra attention they deserve.
- Create a new recipe – Why not have a little fun? Since we’re taking the JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Family Pledge, we might as well grab a package of their yummy popcorn and create something super yummy. Normally, I would have gone with something sweet, but this time homemade ranch popcorn sounded so good. The best part is that, it’s super easy thanks to JOLLY TIME.
Whether you’re playing a board game with the family, pulling out the playing cards, going for a walk, snapping photos along the way, crafts or anything else on your non-techy day can be made better with your favorite flavor of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn! It’s my new favorite, but don’t ask me to choose which flavor. I’m relly liking the 100 calorie packages because it’s easy to keep up with on my diet and even endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
Ranch Popcorn Recipe
I have made this ranch popcorn recipe tons of times, it’s SUPER YUMMY with JOLLY TIME Pop Corn. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 12 to 14 cups JOLLY Xtra Butter flavor or your favorite popcorn
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- Dash of onion & garlic powder. (OPTIONAL)
Let’s get to making this yummy ranch popcorn recipe:
- Place popcorn on a baking pan that is ungreased and combine the ingredients by pouring over the top of the popcorn.
- Using a spatula toss the popcorn to be sure all popcorn is coated with ingredients. Be sure to taste test the popcorn as you go to get the perfect amount of seasoning.
- Bake on 325 degrees on ungreased baking sheet for 5 to 7 minutes. Watch the popcorn, you want it to barely take on a light browned color.
- Serve warm and enjoy.