This Witches Cauldron Cupcake Recipe is AMAZING! I love that Halloween will soon be here and all the kiddos will be out on trick or treat night having a great time. The smell of the leaves when taking the kids out to trick or treat. It never fails, every year I smell someone burning leaves.
A few days before Halloween, we usually will have a get-together and have a huge hay ride for friends and family. We make a bunch of treats for the guests and we all have a great time. This Witches Cauldron Cupcake Recipe is always a part of the get-together. Yes, I make these for all the guests that come. They are Halloween colors and taste great as well. Everyone has a great time around the fire after a long hayride. We play bob for apples, tell stories around the fire and we even have a small haunted area set up for anyone wanting to go through the maze.
Who has a Halloween fall party without goodies? Not my family. We always make a lot of finger foods, punches, cupcakes, and candies. It is one of the biggest parties we have each year getting together. I am happy it is that time of year again and I will be adding these to the list of things to make again this year. I have quite the list going. It is growing more and more each day that passes.
Do you have a Halloween party that you attend each year? If so, what type of goodies do you see while there? Do you plan your own events each year? Are you making anything for Halloween or a party of your own? If you are planning on having a party, I hope that you will try this Witches Cauldron Cupcake Recipe. It is pretty simple and a nice looking cupcake to share with others. Have a great Fall Season and Enjoy!
This Witches Cauldron Cupcake Recipe is AMAZING
- Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 c unsalted sweet cream butter
- 3 c powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 tbs heavy whipping cream
- black and orange food dye
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your cupcake pan with liners
- Using a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, do the following.
- Beat butter with electric mixer or Kitchenaid on medium/high for 30 seconds.
- Now add sugar, and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate, the flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed until everything is well mixed together
- Fill the cupcake pan liners 2/3 with cake batter
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Apply the frosting!
- In large mixing bowl, do the following..
- Beat butter, vanilla bean paste and cream cheese on high speed until fluffy
- Add 3 cups of sugar, one at a time.
- Add in heavy cream if frosting is looking like sugar pebbles.
- Scrape the sides to get all of the sugar.
- Mix until your frosting is stiff and wont fall off the whisk.
- In one bowl, add in the orange dye. 2nd bowl, the black food dye
- Using a star tip, do the following.
- Fill one side of the bag with black frosting and the other with orange.
- Then start applying to the cupcakes.