With spring and summer just around the corner, now is the perfect time to begin planning your next outdoor adventure! I don’t know about you but we’re not the type of family to be sitting around the house doing nothing all summer long. Every year we go on our summer vacation to a special place where we can enjoy the great outdoors. To ensure we have the best summer ever, creating a plan in advance is the way to go. When it comes to planning an outdoor trip, you want to always be prepared, I make sure to choose the best location and look for awesome deals to safe a little money along the way. But remember in order to have the most fun in natures backyard is to have the right equipment. Our summer vacation wouldn’t be complete without the iGo BLAST Bike Trailer from Weehoo!
Tips To Help Plan Your Next Outdoor Adventure.
- Plan Ahead- Decide where you want to go, how many will be with you and how long your going to be there. This will help you to determine what you want to bring with you and how much money you will need. An early bird catches the worm!! Plan your trip in advance so that you can insure the dates and availability. Make sure you become familiar with all of the attractions and family activities available in the areas you’ll be visiting. This way you keep your days filled and don’t end up with a bunch of board kids.
- Stay On A Budget- The very best travel moments are the least extravagant. Check for local deals in the area your traveling to. Coupon books are always a great thing to have on hand when traveling, If your going to be using motels or hotels look for the ones equipped with a kitchenette, or where they offer a continental breakfast. This will cut your food expenses way back saving big bucks.
- Check the map- Stay focused and get a good estimate of where you’ll need to stop and refuel. Find places the family will enjoy to have their meals along the way, like on the lakeside or a historical landmark. Remember, you can never have enough snacks, I love Dollar Tree, take the time to stop by and stock up on the goodies to keep those tummy’s happy between stops. This will save you a lot of time by combining your meal breaks with your gas stops.
- Road Games-An outdoor adventure on the road wouldn’t be the same without some games to play along the way. Be sure to take along a variety of games for the family to enjoy and play while on the drive to your destination.
- Don’t Over pack-Once you know where your headed and how long you’ll be gone, packing should be a cinch! I always make sure to create two itemized check off lists, one for each family member, including the dog, of the personal things I believe we are going to need to take with us like clothes, hygiene products etc…, and the second list is for the travel/camping gear. This keeps the packing down to a minimum and were not scurrying around last minute throwing things into the car.
Summer is a great time to take a vacation, when we have our favorite tools and resources it surely does make for a smooth and enjoyable vacation! Yes, there is a lot of planning and definitely a lot of packing when it comes to going on and outdoor adventure. This is why we are sure to bring along all the necessary things we will need to have the summer outdoor adventure of a lifetime. This year we are excited to take along the iGo BLAST Bike Trailer from Weehoo, this will be the perfect outdoor tool for our summer trip!
Talk about experiencing outdoor, family quality time, with the iGo BLAST, bike riding has gone to a whole new level! Our little Miss Novalee’s is three years old, she does have her balance bike that we bring along on our vacation, but when we go on the family bike rides, it becomes difficult because she is still too young to keep up. I’m really excited about the iGo BLAST Bike Trailer, it is perfect for our meltdown-free rides, no one will be left behind!!
Designed with the patented, self-aligning hitch, and single wheel design, riding is so easy and it glides to perfection. It’s like riding on air, you don’t even feel the tug of the iGo Blast when its hitched to the bike. Unlike other bike trailers, the new, redesigned seat for the iGo BLAST Bike Trailer, allows for tool free adjustments , I love this, a simple adjustment of the seat and Novalee is at a safe, proper seating level. The seat adjusts to accommodate kids 1 to 4 years old with a maximum seat weight limit of 80 lbs.
Keeping the little ones safe and secure is a priority for Weehoo, the foot straps and the adjustable 3-point harness with chest buckle combines ultimate comfort with extreme safety. Also, the iGo Blast has grippy handles for your child to grasp so they feel secure as you pedal down city streets, backwood trails and cycling paths. The removable push bar easily detaches for travel and storage, all you have to do is remove the newly added snap pins and your iGo BLAST is ready to be loaded up or stored out of the way. Because we pack up ahead of time, in the evenings for our summer trip, I love how easy the iGo Blast breaks down and stores away in our trailer with no problems.
The iGo Blast from Weehoo is designed to promote easy-towing behind your bike, this Bike Trailer attaches to most cylindrical seatposts, ranging from 25. 1mm to 31. 9mm, and it’s ideal for kids one to four years old, safely carrying up to 80 pounds. The iGo Blast is a fabulous approach to family mobility that allows parents to feel comfortable their children are able to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Hey friends, we go on our summer vacation starting May 27th and will be returning August 14th, we are so excited to have the iGo Blast on board with us this year!! Stay tuned to Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog for my post on our outdoor summer adventures with the iGo Blast from Weehoo once we return!!!
For more information on the iGo Blast from Weehoo, or any one of their fine products, simply visit the website!
You can also stay up to date on great Weehoo deals and marvelous promotions by liking & following all their social networks!!