Are you looking to start planning a baby shower on a budget? Here are a few tips that I hope help you save a little money while planning the baby shower.
- Presentation – Remember even on a budget presentation matters. Don’t just put down some plates and a table cloth and call it good. Take time and arrange everything, make it look nice so the soon to be mommy will love her shower.
- Party at home – Have the party at your home or another friends house to save some extra money.
- Ask for help – Have everyone pitch in and bring a little something for the shower.
- Be open-minded – Be sure to ask others for a little help at least a few ideas and be open minded to what they have to say.
- Don’t use snail mail for invitations – Don’t forget about the baby-related invitations, announcements, and future events – If you are welcoming a new baby to the family why not share it with your family and friends. Share the special way you spilled the beans about pregnancy, adoption, or baby’s gender using a personalized Evite invitation.
Using Evite is easy, just visit Evite.com, find your invitation, and fill in the required information. You’ll find plenty of great invitations where you can add a photo card or text card to add a bit of an individualized touch to things. There are also great specific features like gifting options, donation options, and you can even add registries.
When you are ready to send it you just type in everyone’s emails, use your Evite contacts, import contact, or you can upload a file. It’s super easy and defiantly the best way to make sure everyone gets an invite to your special event.