One of my New Years resolutions is to get a little more organized which should help me spend more time doing the things I love – spending time with my family, working with my horses, spending time with friends, and of course a little time for me. Sounds good, right. I’m going to bet I’m not on the only person who wants to get organized so they can save time doing the things they enjoy right!
You can find a free digital planner to help you get organized or take a little time and learn more about this handy dandy app I recently found out about.
Getting organized to save time for the things you enjoy is often easier said than done in many cases but thanks CURAGO and finding a free digital planner, I realized that there are several things I can do such as:
- Pick up after myself and getting the family motivated to do the same – I know this is a hard one, but I figure it’s better to give a shot. I know I can pick up after myself and motivate my husband and kids to do the same if there is a purpose. So far things have gone okay, it’s only the 2nd day of January, but I’m hopeful. Of course, I know I’m still going to have to pick up after them but the more they can help me with the better.
- Share tasks with my family – Another tough one. My husband is good about doing just about anything I need him to do if I ask. For some reason, it’s asking that I seem to be having issues with. I plan on asking for more help and delegating certain tasks to everyone. I can use the CURAGO app to help me stay organized and remind my loving family that it’s their turn to do the dishes lol.
- Stop acting like I’ll remember everything! At least write it down or add it to my CURAGO app – For me writing things down is a necessity! If I don’t write it down or add it to the CURAGO app, I’ll forget it. Relying on my memory is just crazy. You would think I would have learned this before now, but I didn’t, lol. It’s taken me several years to come to terms with the fact that I can’t rely on my memory. I have to spend an extra few minutes and write it down.
- Clean up my inbox – OMG, if I waste time anywhere, it’s my email. I get so many newsletters and other junk that I don’t even need. Rather than just deleting them I’m going to unsubscribe from them and try to clean up my email a bit. The less I get, the better so I can focus on the important emails that come my way.
- Effectively communicate with family – With an app like CURAGO I can organize, share and connect with family members so you can share events, to-do’s, schedules, and lists free. CURAGO is a family organization app that helps you improve the way you and your family communicate events, to-do’s, schedules, and lists. It’s a great way to save time so you can focus on the things that matter most.
CURAGO is an excellent app available for your iOS devices. It was launched on November 14th which a responsible web platform that came out about 4 weeks later which has made it super easy for me to add when blog posts are due, upcoming phone calls, and other events I have going on in my professional life. Yes, I’ve been using the app to help stay organized with work too! When you schedule events using the CURAGO app you can choose whether or not you want to make them private. So when I add things I need to get done each day in my professional life I just make them private, so I don’t confuse my tribe.
One of my favorite things about the CURAGO app is the lists! I love that I can make a grocery list and share it with my husband. It’s saved me three trips to the store recently, which if you have ever gone to the store with kids I’m sure you would agree three trips is HUGE!
The CURAGO calendar is awesome! I can put all my tasks for the day, week, or month on one calendar and share it with my family so we all know what is going on. I can’t count the times my husband has texted me asking me where I am because he forgot Mattie had dance class or Vayda had tutoring. Now all he has to do is pull up the calander and he will know exactly what is going on and even have a nice reminder that it’s his night to do dinner, lol.
CURAGO works perfect for parents and children but what about the rest of your tribe? You know the tribe that helps you with the kids, grabbing something from the store, running your daughter to dance class, etc. Oh, or the baby sister? So I include grandma, grandpa, aunt Rema, Aunt Marley, and uncle Dennis to my account with CURAGO and the app will keep the whole tribe organized.
CURAGO is a great app that makes life a little easier by keeping the family not only organized but connected by providing us with a better way to organize our life so we can meet life’s demands.
If you are an Android user, I do want to let you know that CURAGO’s Android version is in the works and that they will soon be launching their responsive web version. So Android users have the ability to create accounts and access CURAGO via their mobile-friendly website and at home on their PC or Mac. So be sure to check it out.