Not only am I excited to share this fun, colorful and super yummy Trolls Candied Popcorn recipe with you but I’m also thrilled to let you know that the Troll’s Holiday release is right around the corner! Yes, on November 28th the movie will be released in all Walmart Supercenters. Is that exciting or what? It’s time to add another title to the holiday favorites, you are going to love Troll’s Holiday.
Me and the kids try and have a family movie night at least once a week but during the holidays we often end up tossing in a few extra because we must fit in all our holiday favorites. You know the Grinch, Holiday Inn, Muppet Christmas and now we’ll be adding Troll’s Holiday to our holiday titles which means more family movie nights and more together time during the holidays. I don’t know about you, but I sure am not complaining about that.
To celebrate the release of Trolls we made some fun and yummy Trolls Candied Popcorn. It’s bright, colorful and sets the mood for the release of Troll’s Holiday.
Troll’s Candied Popcorn
15-16 cups popped popcorn
½- 1 15-ounce bag of pink candy melts
½ -1 15-ounce bag of blue candy melts
½ - 1 15-ounce bag of white candy melts
Blue and pink sprinkles
A fun blue, and white candy
- First, you’ll want to pop your popcorn and divide it into three bowls.
- Melt the pink candy melts in a melting pot or microwave according to directions on the packaging.
- Pour melted pink candy melts over one bowl of popcorn and stir popcorn around and it’s coated.
- Lay coated popcorn on wax paper.
- Once covered popcorn is almost dry add sprinkles and candy. You want it to be almost dry but still wet enough for the sprinkles and candy to stick.
- Repeat steps with blue and white candy melts.
- Mix popcorn together and enjoy.
I don’t know about you, but I’m thrilled for the release of Troll’s Holiday.
Family movie nights are awesome, not only because of the time we get to spend together watching great movies but also because I get to see my girls sleeping so sweetly together, no fighting or arguing, just happily sleeping all smashed on the couch. I seriously think they fall asleep right as the movies end because they want me to let them sleep on the couch. They know there is no way I’m going to wake them up when they are sleeping so peacefully together, lol. Darn kids, they sure do figure us out, don’t they?
Be sure to check out all the other fabulously fun kids recipes we have created along the way.