I don’t know about you, but I need my coffee and with it being summertime I tend to lean toward iced coffee. I still like my afternoon cup of Joe; it’s just a little colder and sweeter! This Turtle Iced Coffee Recipe is one of my personal favorites! I love strong coffee, plenty of chocolate and any excuse to misuse the caramel lol.
TO CREATE YOUR TURTLE ICED COFFEE, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS
- Bizzy Coffee
- Coffee Ice Cubes
- Half & half
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped topping
- Pecans (I used almonds because I couldn’t find my darn pecans)
- Pour Bizzy Coffee into ice cube tray and allow to freeze. You’ll want to keep track of how much you make into ice cubes. I found it easiest to make one bottle of Bizzy Coffee ice cubes.
- Now you will place ice cubes into the glass you are going to use and add a little more Bizzy Coffee. Keep in mind you’ll be adding one part coffee and two parts half and half so you’ll need to leave plenty of room.
- Pour half and half, depending upon how much coffee you poured add two parts half and half for every one part coffee.
- Squeeze some chocolate on the sides of your glass so it sweetens things up a tad. Give the coffee taste, if it’s sweet enough and plenty flavor full put some whipped topping on that bad boy, drizzle a bit more chocolate and caramel and top with pecans.
- Certified organic
- 0 calories
- 67% less acidic than drip. Which mean it is easier on your tummy and better for your teeth.
- 0 sugar
- 3x as caffeinated, that’s what I’m talking about.
- There are no preservatives
- Never pasteurized
- 1-year shelf life
- Shelf stable, which means you don’t have to keep it in the refrigerator.
You can buy Bizzy using your Amazon Prime account and if you don’t have Amazon Prime just head over toBizzyCoffee.com.
Right now you can save 10% off Bizzy coffee when you visit BizzyCoffee.com and use promo code JENSBLAHBLAHBLOG.
One lucky person will win a Bizzy Coffee gift back by entering on the below widget. Good Luck! You must be a US resident, 18 years of age or older, and love coffee! Good Luck Everyone!
This post is sponsored by Bizzy Coffee through the Rise & Shine Network. All thoughts and opinions are my own