My daughter and I planned a mom-daughter date to watch Disney’s Maleficent for several months. I am not even kidding. The very first email I received about Maleficent, Catie and I couldn’t wait for it to be in theaters. When we found out it came out right after my birthday we just knew it was a sign we needed to have an extra mom-daughter date in May!
We were ready to watch Maleficent the day it opened in theaters, but we had a little extra time. Rather than sit around watching the clock we decided to run to Walmart and get a few things to take with us to the movies, and yes I am guilty of “accidentally” bringing candy into the movies on a occasion. Well look there, next to the SNICKERS Bites is my husband’s and daughter’s favorite candy, and they have it in the bites now. We grabbed 2 of the big bags of TWIX® Bites! One bag was for Catie at the movies, and the other was to make my husbands cheesecake bites. I left knowing I should have grabbed one more because once my husband and the other kids realized I had TWIX® Bites they were whining until I gave them some.
As soon as we got home we started getting everything ready for the brownie crust. Once I handed my children the bowl of leftover brownie mix, they were gone, and I didn’t see them again until they were bringing the bowl back. I had to be on high alert, becasue every time I turned around my husband’s and children were trying to grab a TWIX® Bites! My husband told me I was mean for teasing him with his favorite candy. OMG, here I am making HIM cheesecake bites, a brownie crust, topped with his favorite candy and I am the mean one. I had to kick him out of the kitchen so I didn’t risk throwing the cheesecake bites at him, lol.
Finally, I was all done with my husband No Bake TWIX Cheesecake Bites, and they looked amazing with the brownie crust. I had to disappear when everyone started to enjoy the cheesecake bites. It was much too tempting, and I am still on my diet, doing great! I do admit, it was super hard to stay strong, but I did it!
Everything turned out great, Shawn and the kids loved our new cheesecake recipe with the brownie crust, and it’s super easy, and doesn’t take long at all because it is no bake. The next time you are in the mood for something sweet, give this no bake cheesecake recipe a try!
Normally, I use an Oreo crust, but I wanted to try something a little different. Three of my husband’s favorite things are TWIX® candies, cheesecake, and brownies. Why not ditch the Oreo crust for a brownie crust? Sounds pretty good right? According to everyone in the house it was amazing. I am going to be honest, I didn’t eat any because of my diet. Well, and the fact that every last one was gone by within two days.
- 1 package brownie mix
TWIX® Cheesecake Filling
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese at room temperature (8 ounces each)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce can)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Package TWIX® Bites (6oz)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Fill cupcake papers with brownie mix, about 1/3 full and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until completely done. I started checking my brownies after about 7 minutes, they do not take long with such a small amount of brownie mix in each cupcake paper. You can use a toothpick to see if they are finished. Simply poke a toothpick in the center oft he brownie, if it comes out clean you know they are finished. Allow to cool before making your cheesecake filling.
- Use 10 TWIX® Bites, cut into quarters, and smash some into small pieces. Set aside, this will be your topping. You can also put some of the pieces in with your cheesecake filling if you like. If you choose to put TWIX® pieces in your cheesecake filling, add small pieces of TWIX® last, and mix using a spatula or spoon.
- In a large bowl, use your electric mixer on medium-high to beat the cream cheese until nice and smooth. Slowly beat in condensed milk, be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl and mix well. Add lemon juice and vanilla mix well. Add TWIX® pieces, and mix together using spatula or spoon.
- Fill cupcake papers to the top, place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with TWIX® Bites, Carmel and Chocolate