I’m getting Vayda a new phone for back to school thanks to my recent partnership with Total Wireless!
Vayda isn’t expect her new phone until school starts, but I decided to surprise her because she has done a phenomenal job, and my husband and I are leaving town for a week, then the kids will be at my mom for a week. Since she’s done so well, I think it’s a great time to give her the phone, and it helps me feel a little better because I know she can reach me if needed.
I decided to go with Total Wireless because there is no contract, they have great phones, affordable prices, and they offer a variety of affordable plans. Oh, and did I mention their phones are super affordable? It’s a great place for not only a child’s first phone but anyone because of the variety of phones and plans offered.
Since this is Vayda’s first phone I decided to go with the Total Wireless LG Prepaid L39 Optimus Dynamic II Smartphone because it’s affordable, offers everything we need, and it’s the one she wants. The Android phone includes great features like 3.8” touchscreen display, 1 GHz processor, 2 megapixel camera/video recorder, 3G WiFi capability, 4GB microSD card, Bluetooth technology, access to Google Play, MP3 player, standby time of 11 days, and up to 8 hours of talk time. The best part is I was able to pick the phone up for under $40. Can you believe that? I’m still in disbelief, but I got the email, it’s on its way and my next phone I’ll share more details about the phone and service.
Total Wireless is making wireless services simple, they are a great provider, and there are no credit checks or contracts. They have affordable plans:
- $25 – Unlimited talk and text per 30-day billing cycle.
- Hero plans $35 – This includes unlimited talk, text, and 2.5 GB of data per 20 days billing cycle.
- $60 Two line Monthly Plan – You can add 1.5 GB of shared date to your plan for only $10 at any time. Any unused carryover data will not expire while your service is active.
- Bring your phone plan – This plan allows you to get rid of the hassle when you bring over your phone to Total Wireless with a no-worry 30-day plan. You’ll need to make sure your phone is compatible. Learn more about the Bring Your Own Phone plan here.
- Mobile Hotspot – Use your mobile hotspot while you are on the go.
We purchased the $35 monthly plan because it allows her unlimited talk and text, plus 2.5 GB of date on, and if I need I can purchase an additional 1.5 GB of shared Carryover™ Add On data for only $10 and the unused date doesn’t expire with active service.
Total Wireless is one of the first prepaid, no contract shared family date plans in the market. For only $60 a month you can purchase two lines with 5.0 GB of shares data across devices, which is perfect for all you couples our there. To learn more about Total Wireless you can visit Walmart.com or head into one of the 3,000 participating Walmart retailers nationwide.
To view phones and learn more about Total Wireless you can visit their website at TotalWireless.com and of course by Liking Total Wireless on Facebook, subscribing on YouTube, and following via Twitter.
What are things you do to keep your kids motivated to learn in school? Leave us a comment and let us know.