This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu as part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network.
Who’s ready for Wok Wednesday? I know I look forward to Wok Wednesday, veggie fried rice and even orange chicken more now than I used to because thanks to P.F. Chang’s Home Menu I can cook the bold flavors my family loves without spending extra time in the kitchen. It’s a win-win if you ask me!
Did you know that P.F. Chang’s Home Menu just launched their family size skillets in January 2017? Yes, now larger households have a convenient way to enjoy P.F Chang’s in the comfort of our own homes. The P.F. Chang’s Home Menu family size skillet varieties include:
- * Chicken Fried Rice – made using authentic Thai Jasmine Rice sourced from Thailand, Sambal which is a traditional Asian ingredient that adds a little spice to a dish, white, meat, carrots and of course scrambled eggs.
- * Orange Chicken – This is my favorite, and I love that I can enjoy cooking at home without all that time in the kitchen without sacrificing any of the flavors. Orange Chicken is made with real Orange Peel and other selected ingredients to allow caramelization of the sauce, replicating the wok cooking process.
P.F. Chang’s Home Menu gives us the chance to enjoy restaurant-quality authentic Asian food in the comfort of our own homes without spending all that time in the kitchen. P.F. Chang’s Home Menu frozen appetizers and meals are adding using authentic, bold, made-from-scratch sauces, crisp, vibrant veggies, enticing aromas into our homes.
I’m going to be honest, had I found P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Chicken Fried Rice while shopping I would have grabbed it rather than making my own fried rice!
I’m excited to stir up my weeknight routine with the adventure my taste buds crave at home without sacrificing any taste with P.F. Chang’s Home Menu and some veggie lovers fried rice. However, just remember you can grab P.F. Chang’s
Home Menu Chicken Fried Rice too, mine was just out.
Veggie Lovers Fried Rice
To make the fried rice you’ll need the below ingredients:
* 2 ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
* 2 Eggs (lightly beaten you can add more if you like more eggs)
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* ½ teaspoon sesame oil
* 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
* 4 cups rice (cooked)
* 2 green onions chopped
* 1/2 – 1 cup mushrooms chopped
* 1/2 white onion
1. Pour P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Orange Chicken into skillet or Wok and follow package directions (it takes less than 15 minutes!)
2. Cook rice as directed per instructions.
3. On medium-high warm 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet or Wok.
4. Add soy sauce and sesame oil to lightly beaten egg in the wok with oil. I like to let mine cook a bit before I start breaking it up, but you can do it either way. Cook until the egg is fully cooked.
5. Add veggies, rice, and the remaining oil and cook rice for about 5 minutes or until cooked.
6. Serve Veggie Fried Rice with P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Orange Chicken.
If you want to satisfy your mid-week cravings without all that extra time in the kitchen, remember it’s still possible to indulge in a mid-week adventure with bold, authentic, and adventurous flavors with P.F. Chang’s Home Menu. They have a new line of Family Size Skillet meals for you and your family to join us and celebrate Wok Wednesday!
You can also pair with great appetizers like P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Signature Chicken + Signature Pork Dumplings which is inspired by P.F Chang’s Bistro recipes and co-developed with P.F. Chang’s co-founder Philip Chiang and made with quality ingredients, authentic and made from scratch sauces. It’s inspired by the traditional Chinese dumplings, made using customary pork shoulder, succulent dark meat chicken, and includes a high meat to veggie ratio. To learn more about P.F Chang’s Home Menu products visit PFChangsHomeMenu.com and visit www.pinterest.com/pfchangshomemenu for more Wok Wednesday inspiration.
Don’t Miss Your Chance to Win
You don’t want to miss entering this giveaway! To help you get your Wok Wednesday on be sure to enter to win one of the following prizes each month.
* Three runners-up will receive a $100 gift card & Wok
* One Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 grocery gift card & Wok
To enter use the below widget. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway