ONEOF® is an awesome brand that not only manufactures but also develops products for all of us watch lovers. So, what’s the whole idea with ONEOF®? It’s to help detect and fight watch illness: magnetization. Since there are strong magnetic generated by commonly used things such as motors, speakers, electronic devices and more ONEOF® created Accuracy² and Accuracy boutique edition to help fight the main watch illness: magnetization.
When ONEOF® created Accuracy² they paid close attention to every little detail so it would provide users with the best experience possible.
- Fight the main watch illness: Magnetization
- Quickly measure your watch with the new Accuracy app that was developed by engineers to automatically detect the presence of your watch on the sensor. You can view a detailed information needed with the Accuracy app after it detects the presence of your watch on the sensor.
- Accuracy² includes high-end finishing’s that are directly inspired by watchmaking codes.
- Plug & Play makes ONEOF Accuracy² easy to use
- Is a standalone device
- No jack connector, thanks to 16bits/48KHz digital audio used gives users a better measurement performance than any other product you can currently find on the market.
- No power supply needed, or batteries are needed. Just plug it and forget it. Seriously, it’s that simple.
- Scan your watch with the new Accuracy app that uses integrated magnetic fields sensor of your device to check and see if your movement is magnetized.
ONEOF Accuracy² is easy to set up and use. It’s super simple, just plug it in and forget it.
- First, you’ll visit the iTunes App Store and download the app
- Connect the sensor using your phone through the included Apple Adapter
- Unscrew the crown of your watch if needed and place the sensor.
- The app will now detect the presence of your watch and start the initializing process.
- The accuracy of your watch will now be displayed at the top of the screen after 30 seconds.
- The measurements will continue to work unless your watch is removed from the sensor for some reason.
Once you are done with the set-up and go on about your day.
You’ll see a vibrograph chart display on your mobile device when you scan your watch which has been used to watchmakers. The ONEOF Accuracy2 is the NEW measurement tool for mechanical watch lovers. You can learn more and purchase by visiting their website here.