Have you ever thought about one product that can help you save some serous cash? Can you think of one product that can do the job of TONS of other products just as well? I was thinking about it the other day, and I remember growing up my mother would always tell me, “use Vaseline.” Gorwing up I thought Vaseline can be used for EVERYTHING! Okay, beauty related at least, and it often works better than other products out there in my opinion. Yes, now you remember. So are you wondering what things vaseline can be used?
Vaseline can be used for several awesome things. Here’s a few that I know of.
- Eye makeup remover – I have always used Vaseline to remove my eyeliner and mascara, it’s does a fabulous job. That’s one less product I’m buying, because I’m using Vaseline.
- Nails – You can rub Vaseline on your Cutiles a few times a day, it makes a huge difference. They are softer and better looking.
- Lips – Use Vaseline when your lips are chapped. It works just as well as many chopsticks. After all when we are applying Chap Stick it’s because our lips are chapped. Vaseline will restore the moisture in no time.
- Lips – Since we’re on the subject of lips. It also makes them shiny, you can use Vaseline as lip-gloss. If you want shinny moisten lips use Vaseline.
- Lips – MORE LIPS! Yes, you can also make colorful lip gloss using Vaseline. There’s several different ways, you can mix it with your favorite blush or eye shadow. You don’t need a lot of either, but you can also mix it
- Lip Exfoliate – Put some Vaseline on your lips, allow it to moisten your lips for about three minutes. Grab an old toothbrush with soft bristles and scrub your lips. When you’re done your lips will be super smooth.
- Dry Skin – Do you have dry skin? Use Vaseline to fight the places that you have the dreaded dry flakey skin. There’s no need to spend tons of money on lotion, lots of time Vaseline will do the same thing. You might not like the way it feels on your body, lol. It’s kind of greasy, but what I do is when I jump out of the shower I dry off, add Vaseline where needed, put my robe on, and begin to do other things to allow the Vaseline to soak in before getting dressed.
- Hair – If you have dry split ends at the bottom of your hair you can use Vaseline to help. All you need is a tiny bit, maybe the extra on your hands after using for something else. Just run that tiny bit on the bottom of your hair where split ends are, and BAM done. Don’t use too much, or you will end up with greasy ends.
- Feet – Rather than buying all that expensive foot lotion to make your feet softer. Apply Vasiline at night before bed, put on sock, when you wake up your feet will be super soft. You can do this evey night for amazingly soft feet.
- Shoes – Shine up those shoes with just a little Vasiline and a rag. All you have to do is rub it in, you’ll notice them start shining right away.
- It’s Stuck – Have you ever had a ring get stuck on your finger? Well take it from me! Vaseline will help get that ring off your finger. Just rub a little on your ringer, and like magic ring will come off.
- Tattoos – Apply Vaseline to healing tattoos. It helps heal and protect your tattoos.
- Lotion – If you want your lotion to last longer, work better, add Vaseline to it. You lotion will last longer, and you won’t have the greasy feeling that using Vaseline alone leaves.
I know there is more things Vaseline can be used for, I just cannot think of them right now. My mother would always tell me growing up to use Vaseline for stuff. If I start remember I might have to start another list. Oh, or better yet you can hlep me too. Do you know any awesome things that Vaseline can be used for?