Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it, so I wanted to be sure and share this yummy recipe for super delicious Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies with you.
Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
I love Valentine’s Day, mostly when my husband is off work, but I’ll take any extra time with him. There have been times we have put the kids to bed and stayed up passed our bedtime watching movies, hanging out and just enjoying much needed time with one another. I always make Shawn something sweet for Valentine’s Day, and I try to do something different every year! After ten years this gets a little complicated and I have to put my thinking cap on lol.
Yes, this would be how the Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie came about. I have been playing around just trying to come up with some new stuff. I sure hope you enjoy the Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie recipe but if you don’t it’s totally okay, we have more coming soon. So be on the lookout.
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 6 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and powdered sugar in small bowl.
- Using a wood spoon mix the cake mix, melted butter and eggs. Make sure all ingredients are blended.
- Scoop the batter with a small ice cream scoop.
- Drop into powdered sugar. Roll into balls covered with powdered sugar.
- Place on a baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on baking sheet then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with white or pink M&M's.
Strawberry and Banana Cupcakes recipe for Valentine’s Day
How to make Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddies
It’s ok to make these for yourself right for Valentines?!
Oh my goodness, these look and sound amazing, yum!
Sparkles and Shoes
i am excited for valentines day!! such cute recipes to make!
the cookies look so delicious i love the colors too