I’ve recently checked out the Zum Zum bike, which is the coolest wooden balance bike with natural suspension! Seriously, it’s awesome and it made me start think back to my bike riding days. Did you have a balance bike when you were a child? I have a lot of memories of riding my bikes. My bikes were not even close to being as cool as the wooden balance bike, Zum Zum. It’s truly amazing what they have done with Zum Zum, it’s a redesign of the balance bike. It’s obvious there was a lot of time and work put into creating it and there are tons of things to love about this wooden balance bike.
If you’ve thought about your kids (as young as 18 months) first bike be sure to consider backing Zum Zum on Kickstarter! It’s a great way to score one of these unique, totally rocking wooden balance bikes for a great price and support something that will bring children plenty of memories. Here are a few things we like about Zum Zum bike.
1) Perfect 1st Bike – Did you know that Zum Zum is a new balance bike for kids as young as 18 months? YES, it most certainly is. Zum Zum Bike has no pedals, which helps to teach children how to ride a bicycle at self adjustable speed.
2) Great for all sorts of riding – Zum Zum Bike is great for rough roads as well as indoors we love the non-marking pneumatic rubber tires. Zum Zum is great for all kinds of riding – forest, parks, beach, gravel, and even indoors. Its light so loading it up is a breeze, its silent and doesn’t leave marks if you’re kid’s ride indoors. COOL RIGHT!
3) Made with birch plywood – How cool is that, it’s made with birch plywood, which means it’s SUPER strong but still flexible!
4) Adjustable – Zum Zum has an adjustable frame height and wheelbase so it can grow with your child.
5) Comfy seat – Every bike needs a comfy seat. Zum Zum Bike has a nice comfortable designed seat.
6) Lightweight – Zum Zum is lightweight so your child can have fun learning to ride their new bike and it’s easy to load for a trip to the park.
7) Safety – Since Zum Zum bikes are lightweight they help give children control. Also, when a child needs to stop their first reaction is normally to put their feet on the ground. When you child feels like they are going to fast or something isn’t going right stopping is super easy, they just put their feet on the ground.
8) Natural suspension system – The bike also has a natural suspension system, which works to make Zum Zum safer. Notice the unique curve frame that offers natural suspension on rough terrains making your child’s ride smoother and easier on their little body. Did you know the natural suspension system frame is so flexible that it will not even break when grownups sit on it? Thanks to the birch strong, yet flexible to absorb all the shocks to provide your child with a smooth ride.
9) Steering wheel contains an NFC tag – I can’t help but love the steering wheel with the NFC tag! You can identify your kids bike with your smartphone, check out information about the bike, and the warranty thanks to the NFC tag.
10) Helps children with strength, coordination, and exercise – Riding the Zum Zum wooden balance bike will help your child develop coordination, strength and don’t you know it’s a great way to have your child burn some of that extra energy out.
11) It’s green – I love that Zum Zum balance bikes are made of all wooden parts grown in birch forests.
13) Fun fitness – Being active and exercising doesn’t have to be boring. A Zum Zum Bike is a great way to teach children the importance of physical activity in a fun way.
14) It’s just AWESOME – My husband has made several things using birch plywood, it’s a great wood that’s stylish. I think that’s what I love about the look of the Zum Zum bikes. The stylish and modern look with a natural feel. It’s hard not to love the look of this wooden balance bike. It’s without a doubt the coolest balance bike I’ve seen around. From the natural suspension and to the awesome non-marking pneumatic rubber tires, the Zum Zum wooden balance bike is by far the coolest I’ve seen.
Zum Zum Bike also includes lightweight aluminum wheels, designed wooden bike floor stand, certified to DIN EN71 safety of toys part 1, 2 and 3, and an attachable bike bag for all those snacks and toys! If you want to learn more about Zum Zum the coolest wooden balance bike you can swing by their website at ZumZumBikes.com.
About Zum Zum
Steve Peat, a professional mountain biker who’s won several championships helped the awesome Zum Zum team create the perfect starting bike for any child, which is how Zum Zum was born. It’s obvious the amount of time and work the Zum Zum team put into creating this bike, it’s by far the coolest bike I’ve seen yet.
How To Get Your Own Zum Zum Bike
Right now the coolest balance bike ever made, with all the bells and whistles like natural suspension, adjustable height, next generation design and more is on Kickstarter!
From now until February 7, 2014 you can back Zum Zum and help them reach their goal of $50,000 and make production of these amazing bikes possible! Zum Zum has been created, tested rigorously, improved as needed, and with your help, production will start and you can do that by visiting the Zum Zum campaign on Kickstarter.
As of now Zum Zum has 231 backers, with a goal of at least $50,000 and 24 days to go! Of course, if they would love to stretch their goal to $100, $150,000 or even $200,000 because they could do so much more! The cool thing is, if you back the Zum Zum balance bikes you’ll be rewarded with different awards based on your donation amount. It’s a great way to buy one of the wooden balance bikes for the campaign price and support an awesome bike that will bring tons of children joy.