This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhereFunBegins #CollectiveBias
My kids are officially out for school, and I’ve been trying to get creative with awesome breakfast ideas for the kids. I recently made an awesome Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe using SunnyD, and OMG I think I hit the jackpot. The kids are in love, and I can’t say that I blame them.
The Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe is super easy and SUPER YUM as my kids said, lol. If you’re looking for a sweet and tangy breakfast treat for the kids and yourself here is the Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe.
Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe
- 1 Cup dried cranberries (you can use fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- ½ Coconut Oil
- ½ cup SunnyD Tangy Original flavor
- 2 large eggs
Let’s make this SUPER YUM Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin pan
- In small bowl combine cranberries and ¼ cup sugar
- In large mixing bowl (I used my mixer bowl) sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar that is left.
- Add coconut oil, SunnyD, eggs and mix on medium until mixed.
- Turn mixer to low and slowly pour in sugared cranberries.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
I’ve made this recipe with regular orange juice before, and it’s not nearly as yummy. The tangy flavor from the SunnyD Tangy Original flavor definitely makes it taste better in our opinion!