The holidays are right around the corner. I can’t even believe it, but I guess I need to deal with it the best I can which is with cute cookie ideas, like these fun and cute Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies. They are a great winter cookie or Christmas cookie that will definitely be loved by many. I mean seriously, can you go wrong with a Nutter Butter cookie? I think not, they are by far one of my favorites and you can make so many cute cookies with them, these are just one of the many cute holiday cookies you can make using Nutter Butters.
Okay, so let’s get right to it and make these cute Penguin Nutter Butter cookies!
To make these cute Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of Nutter Butters
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 package of small edible eyes
- 2 boxes of Mike and Ike’s
- 2 boxes of Sour Patch Kids candy
- Cookie sheet fitted with parchment or wax paper
- Using a double boiler, melt your milk chocolate.
- While chocolate is melting cut orange sour patch kids in half for the feet.
- Cut orange Mike and Ikes in half and use the pointy part of the Mike and Ike candy for the nose.
- Once chocolate is melted drop a Nutter Butter cookie into the melted chocolate, using a fork flip the cookie over so that both sides get coated.
- Pick up the cookie and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get the excess chocolate off.
- Place dipped cookie onto the parchment paper.
- Let sit for a few minutes before placing a white melting chocolate wafer onto the lower part of the cookie.
- Place the orange Mike and Ike in the middle for the penguin’s nose.
- Place two eyes above the nose.
- Using the cut sour patch kid, place them on the bottom to act as feet.
- Repeat steps with remaining cookies until all milk chocolate has been used.
- Let cookies harden for 1 hour before enjoying.
I hope you find this cute cookie recipe as fun and tasty as we do! Every time I’ve taken these to a holiday party they get a lot of attention and everyone loves them.
If you would like to print off this cute cookie recipe you can do so using the below recipe card. Also, don’t forget to share pictures with us if you make these Cute Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies recipe. You can share them with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by tagging us.
Here are a few more fun and cute cookies we made using Nutter Butter cookies, enjoy.