These Delicious Caramel Apple Butter Cupcakes are the bomb. The are totally made from scratch and not from a box. If you like caramel, apple butter, and cream cheese then you will have no problem eating these. At least you shouldn’t. Regular readers of my blog, know that I love my cupcakes and these are no different.
I post a lot of different cupcakes and recipes and share them with you because I get excited about new recipes and ideas. I almost can’t contain myself.
Don’t you think that these look AH-MAZING? They test just as delicious as they look.
With the holidays coming up, autumn and fall seasons are my favorite time of the year to share these amazing recipes with you. These Delicious Caramel Apple Butter Cupcakes are amazing. They are moist and delicious. Apple butter on biscuits is a favorite around my house. I had to try this recipe and put them to the test with these cupcakes. I have to tell you that these are AH-MAZING!!
After seeing the images of these Delicious Caramel Apple Butter Cupcakes and reading the recipe below on the recipe card, I hope that you will try making them for your friends and family. I am adding these for Thanksgiving as I have a lot of other treats to make for Halloween. Are you planning on making anything for a Halloween Party or a get-together with your friends and family? If you decide to make these, I always welcome for you to come back and share with me your pictures and your recipe if you have done anything differently. I enjoy when my readers share their goodies with me as well. Get the recipe below with the convenient recipe card that I have for you. I hope that you will enjoy!
Delicious Caramel Apple Butter Cupcakes
I hope you enjoy this Delicious Caramel Apple Butter Cupcakes recipe as much as we do.
Try this AH-Mazing Cupcakes. Drizzle the Caramel and Pecans on top and WOW! Share with the whole family.
25 minPrep Time
18 minCook Time
43 minTotal Time
- 1 C sugar
- 1 3/4 C cake flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp caramel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 C sour cream
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2/3 C whole milk, room temp
- 1/2 C apple butter
- 1 C softened cream cheese
- 1 C soft unsalted butter
- 4 + C powder sugar
- 4 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 1 TBSP caramel
- 1 TBSP Apple butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Put sugar, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 1 1/2 minutes. Mix well.
- Scoop in the butter, mixing on medium to low speed for about 2 minutes.
- The batter will have an appearance of small crumble pieces.
- Whisk the eggs, yogurt, apple butter, caramel & vanilla together.
- Do this until the texture is smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture in with dry ingredients beating until combined on medium.
- Reduce speed to low while gradually adding milk to the above mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the lined cupcake tins until 2/3 rds filled.
- Bake at 350 degrees at 18-20 minutes or
- An inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Take out of oven.
- Allow the cupcakes to remain in the cupcake pan to cool for severeal minutes.
- Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack until totally cool.
- Cream the butter, vanilla caramel, apple butter, and powder sugar.
- Do this until it looks light and creamy.
- If it doesn't cream add 3-4 TBSP of the heavy whipping cream
- Do this until it creams.
- Test to see if the frosting can form and hold a stiff peak.
- Do this by taking a spoonful of frosting and turning the spoon upside down.
- If it falls off, add more powder sugar
- If ready, scoop the frosting into a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes and drizzle caramel and chopped pecans
Here are a few more cupcake recipes I think you might enjoy.