This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
These Mini Meatball Muffins are perfect for your next homegating or tailgating party. They are quick, easy and they taste fabulous.
You will also want to find out how about the Farm Rich Back Your Snack contest. Someone will win 10K from recipes you can vote on and you’ll have a chance to win prizes for voting. Be sure to check out the end of the post for the details.
I don’t know about you but when I get together with family and friends the last thing I want to do is spend the entire day cooking, especially when football is on. There are so many different ways to spice up Farm Rich products, the Mini Meatball Muffins have always been a huge hit, but everyone always seems to like bacon wrapped Mozzarella Sticks too.
- 1 container of crescent rolls
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 ½ ounces cream cheese, softened
- Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare a mini muffin pan by spraying 24 of the muffin cups with cooking spray and set aside for later.
- Remove dough from container, roll it out, and press into muffin pan. Cut off extra dough so it fits on the bottom and up the sides of the muffin pan.
- Mix the spaghetti sauce and cream cheese together. You can add a little mozzarella cheese to the mixture if you like. I normally add it, but I forgot this time so I just sprinkled a little on top.
- Place a small spoonful of sauce into each muffin cup, place meatball on top of sauce, and add a little more sauce to the top of the meatball and bake for 10 minutes and sprinkle a little cheese on the top of the meatball muffins and allow to cook for about 5 more minutes or until a golden brown color.
Another awesome appetizer everyone seems to enjoy is bacon wrapped Mozzarella Sticks! It’s another super easy and totally tasty recipe that can be made in only a few minutes thanks to Farm Rich products.
Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 package bacon or turkey bacon
- 1 package Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
Let’s make some awesome bacon wrapped mozzarella sticks:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet.
- Wrap each mozzarella stick in a strip of bacon and lay wrapped mozzarella stick down so that the opening of the bacon is between the pan and the mozzarella stick.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bacon and cheese stick is fully cooked.
Last weekend we hosted a fulfilled evening with friends, family and football. I purchased Mozzarella Sticks, Italian Style Meatballs, Mozzarella Bits, Jalapeno Poppers, and Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups and fresh grapes from Walmart because I didn’t want to spend the whole day cooking but wanted my guest to have plenty tasty appetizers while they watched the games.
Farm Rich is hosting an awesome Back Your Snack contest which launched on 8/1/2015 and you can find the upcoming demos and vote on the finalists from 10/9 to 10/11 at certain stores which you can find here. The recipe winner will win $10,000, and there will be FIVE (5) winners in the voters “sweepstakes” who will win a Sweepstakes
Mozzarella bites wrapped in bacon! Really, AMAZING. Try these 3 other ways to cook your bacon just right for your satisfaction!
Prize pack (ARV $140 each) containing:
- Tote Bag
- Meat Thermometer
- Grilling Tongs
- Oven Sheet
- Oven Mitt
- $50 worth of Farm Rich product coupons
- $50 Walmart Gift Card.
For details check out the rule book here because voters will also be entered into a sweepstakes.
How will you make your favorite Farm Ranch products unique?