Cheesecake is one of those things I just can’t say n0 too. I’m so glad my husband likes it even more than I do lol. Well, it’s one of those bittersweet situations. He eats most of it so I don’t, which is great, but a small part of me is jealous that he got to eat it all, lol. It’s alway going to be that way too. I’m never going to be that girl that can sit down and eat a whole cheesecake. Well, technically I could and probably not even get sick but for my butts sake I can’t!
Oh come on you know you want a piece of this New York Cheesecake made with an instant pot. Of course we can’t forget about the super yummy blackberry on top, it really does give it a nice touch but don’t think I won’t eat a pice of this cheesecake without the fruit on top. It’s defently nice, but not a necessity in my opinon lol.
Okay, let’s get right to the recipe!
Instant Pot New York Cheesecake Recipe
To make this super yummy Instant Pot New York Cheesecake you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- Instant Pot
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 15 Oreos
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 7″ spring form pan
- Place Oreos in a food processor, stir in melted butter.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan.
- In a medium to large bowl combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix ingredients until it’s a smooth and creamy consistancy.
- Put in the spring form pan.
- Place on a trivet in the instant pot with 1 cup water in the bottom.
- Place pot on manual, high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Chill for 1 hour and top with fruits or your favorite topping.
Enjoy your Instant Pot New York Cheesecake Recipe! Don’t forget to share it with family and friends! It’s good, and you might just end up sitting down and eating it all but it’s okay, as long as you don’t do it weekly you’ll be already lol.