There is not a whole lot that brings smiles to everyone’s faces than the holidays, especially dessert! Oh, I know! Who wants to talk about dessert when you are already cooking a turkey and all the fixings. I mean who has time to make pies, cookies, and all that jazz right? Well, I’m going to let you in on a little secret recipe.
Before I tell you my little secret I want you to check out the recipe! Keep reading, I’ll fill you in I promise!
Quick & Easy Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Trust me this pie with delicious caramel pecan drizzle tastes even better than it looks! It’s a must try whether you add the drizzle or not and it’s a huge time saver, especially with the holidays right around the corner.
To make this quick and super easy pumpkin pie with a delicious pecan and caramel drizzle you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Marie Callender’s Pumpkin Pie
- Light Corn Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
Save time this holiday season with the following directions:
- Cook Pumpkin Pie as directed on the back of the box. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once the pumpkin pie has cooled, you can start on the caramel pecan topping.
- Combine the light corn syrup, brown sugar, and whipping cream. Mix together and warm on high heat until it starts to thin out. Turn down to medium head stiring continuestly until it starts to reach a boiling point and remove from heat. You don’t want the mixture to ever reach a full boil just the start of a boil.
- Smash or break pecans into smaller pieces and add to caramel mixture.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top of pie, sprinkle with a few extra pecan pieces and serve.
My kids love a glass of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with Reddi-wip any time of the day but it’s always been a tradition of ours to relax with a special hot chocolate drink the night of Thanksgiving. It’s always just seemed like the perfect way to spend time together as a family after a stressful holiday and relax together.
This is one of the best Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Pie’s I have ever made! It’s seriously hard to believe the pumpkin pie isn’t homemade! Nobody in my house even realized that it wasn’t homemade, they all told me they loved whatever I did new to the pie, lol. I didn’t have the heart to tell them it wasn’t homemade and that I actually picked it up in the freezer section of my local grocery store, lol. I know, I probably should have told them it was a Marie Callender’s Pumpkin Pie but we all have little secrets we, right!
If you are looking to save a little time this year without taking away any flavor be sure to try Marie Callender’s Pumpkin Pie! You can find it in the freezer section of your local Walmart! You can also find Reddi-wip and Swiss Miss while you are gearing up for the upcoming holiday at Walmart.
MINI APPLE PIE
Love this Taste of Homemade Mini Apple Pie recipe! I also love that you don’t have to make the apple pie, just create your own little masterpieces of apple pie that taste fabulous.
AUTUMN LEAF PUMPKIN PIE
Check out the fabulous Taste of Homemade Autumn Leaf Pumpkin Pie below. It looks awesome, and remember you don’t even have to bake the pumpkin pie thanks to Marie Callender’s nobody will know the difference.
PUMPKIN SPICE HOT CHOCOLATE
Check out the below Taste of Homemade Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate recipe!
This is a sponsored post all opinions are my own.