Raise your hand if you love waffles for breakfast and yummy breakfast for dinner like this super awesome Breakfast Waffle Tacos Recipe! They have turned out to be a family favorite, especially for dinner. I don’t know what it is, but having breakfast for dinner is such a treat. It’s almost like you’re breaking the rules a little, lol.
I sure hope you enjoy this super yummy Breakfast Waffle Tacos Recipe as much as our family did.
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups DairyPure Milk
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl whisk all dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl or your KitchenAid mixer bowl combine egg yolks, milk, butter, vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add the mixture containing dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Beat eggs whites until a stiff peak begins to form, and then fold them into the waffle batter.
- Bake in your preheated waffle iron according to the manufacturer direction or until they are a nice golden brown color.
- 8-10 eggs
- 1 lb turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup white onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato diced
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 2 roasted, mild green chiles, seeded and diced (or 1/2 can diced chiles)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- dash celery seed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
Let’s make these super yummy waffle breakfast tacos:
- In a heated skillet, cook turkey bacon until done.
- Remove and set aside to cool. Once cool, cut into small bite-size pieces.
- In the same skillet, saute onions, tomato, chile, and garlic until tender.
- Keep in skillet, covered with no heat.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisk until slight foam forms.
- Turn the heat on and heat skillet with onions, tomatoes, chile and garlic until hot.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet, cook on medium heat, folding eggs constantly.
- Add spices, salt & pepper, and cheese.
- Heat until cooked thoroughly and cheese has melted.
- Build your breakfast waffle tacos.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Yummy, check out @sjblahblahblog’s Breakfast Waffles Tacos #Recipe” via=”no” hashtags=”jbbb, dairypure, pnm”]
This Breakfast Waffle Taco recipe is AWESOME, especially with a nice cold glass of DairyPure Milk! AWWW, it’s the perfect ending to a long day or the perfect start to your morning.
Milk is not only a fridge stable, but it’s also an essential part of an American’s life. Did you know, according to a new consumer service that milk such a necessity that 82% of American parents say they will make a separate trip to the store if they were to run out of milk? If you are like me you like to avoid those unnecessary trips to the store so you head to the dairy case when you’re at the grocery store and look for NEW DairyPure milk, which is now available nationwide.
Want to know something cool about new DairyPure milk?
DairyPure milk is the only milk backed by an awesome and exclusive Five-Point Purity Promise which ensures that DairyPure milk:
- Is cold shipped fresh from your local dairy.
- Only comes from cows that are fed a healthy diet.
- Is tested for antibiotics.
- Contains NO artificial growth hormones.
- Is continually quality tested to ensure purity.
*Wakefield Research for DairyPure survey of 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults ages 18+.
This is a sponsored post written for DairyPure Milk. All opinions expressed are our own.