Doesn’t a yummy Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe and a good TV show without the TV sound good? I know, I had you at Peppermint Hot Cocoa but lost you after it’s okay, I’ll explain.
Before I dive in and explain the whole TV without TV thing, let me share our Peppermint Hot Cocoa recipe with you.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 C heavy cream
1 1/2 C whole milk
1/4 C sugar
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 C dark chocolate, chopped
1/8 tsp peppermint oil
>Whip Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 bag of peppermint candy, crushed
- Combine the cream, milk, sugar, and salt, heating over medium-low heat.
- dd the chocolate when the cream mixture just begins to steam and stir, until melted.
- Add the peppermint oil. Stir to blend all of the flavors.
- Pour individual mugs.
Whip Cream Directions:
- Add all ingredients in a chilled bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until the cream holds soft peaks.
- Add a dollop of whip cream to the top of each mug.
- Sprinkle the crushed peppermint candy on top of the whip cream.