I don’t know if you know but it won’t be long and we will be enjoying Despicable Me 3! I know I’m sure excited I couldn’t help but want to celebrate with these fun and tasty Minions Mummy Twinkies! Are they super cute or what?
I don’t know about you but I can’t wait for Despicable Me 3 to be released! Before we get started I wanted to make sure you know Despicable Me 3 Special Edition on Digital November 21st, Blu-ray, and DVD December 5th. I mean we have to cover the important things first right!
Minion Mummy Twinkies
To make the Minion Mummy Twinkies you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 box of Twinkies
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate melting chips
- 1 package of small edible eyes
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with wax paper
To make this fun Minion recipe follow the below directions:
- Unwrap the twinkies and place them on the cookie sheets, set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and then coat 1/2 of the twinkie and then put the tray into the fridge so the chocolate can harden about 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is set, turn the twinkie upside down and dip about 1/4 of the top into the chocolate for the “head bandage.”
- Using the black icing, draw a line in the middle of the opening between the two dipped parts.
- Place an eye onto the center of the black line.
- Place back into the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- While the Twinkies are hardening, scoop the rest of chocolate into a disposable bag.
- Cut the tip of the bag so that small lines of white chocolate come out.
- Pull out the cookie sheet with the Twinkies and take the piping bag and drizzle back and forth with the chocolate to give the mummy the wrap effect.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to harden before enjoying.
Guess what will be here before too much longer? The #1 animated comedy of the year and the ultimate holiday gift, Despicable Me 3 Special Edition! With almost an entire hour of exclusive bonus features including an all-new mini-movie, fun Minion moments and tons more fun!
How can anyone not love the Minions Characters – Gru, his wife Lucy and awesome three daughters – Margo, Edit, and Agnes, and of course the family of Minions that provide us with family fun in this heartwarming comedy.
Despicable Me 3 Special Edition is available on Digital November 21st, Blue-ray and DVD December 5th which means it’s a great gift idea for the holiday season. I don’t know about you, but I would be excited to receive Despicable Me 3 this Christmas!
Illumination, the studio that brought you Sing, The Secret Life of Pets and the Despicable Me franchise, continues the adventures of Gru and his family in Despicable Me 3. After he is fired from the Anti-Villain League for failing to take down Balthazar Bratt, the latest evil mastermind to threaten humanity, Gru finds himself in the midst of a major identity crisis. But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother — a brother who desperately wishes to follow in his twin’s despicable footsteps — the former super-villain rediscovers just how good it feels to be bad.
Starring Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Trey Parker, Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, Nev Scharrel, Steve Coogan, Jenny Slate and Julie Andrews.
Don’t forget Despicable Me 3 Special Edition on Digital November 21st, Blu-ray, and DVD December 5th! If you want to see just how awesome Despicable Me 3 is going to take a moment and view the above trailer, it will have you even more excited to see the Minions in action.
The post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment