I don’t know about you but I’m always looking for an awesome smoothie recipe to spice up my day. I recently learned about this awesome Sunrise Smoothie and Banana Blueberry Smoothie recipes from the wonderful folks at Carrington Farms and had to share them because they sound amazing!
Sunrise Smoothie & Banana Blueberry Smoothie Recipes
My favorite smoothies are the ones loaded with fruit and I’ll bet the sunrise and banana blueberry smoothies are awesome!
I hope you enjoy the Sunrise Smoothie & Banana Blueberry Smoothie Recipes as much as we think you will!
If you enjoy strawberries, yogurt and adding organic help blend to your smoothies you’ll LOVE this sunrise smoothie!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Flax Hemp Blend
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glass and enjoy!
I’ve started using coconut oil as much as I possibly can. I’ve never tried Carrington Farms Coconut Oil – liquefied in my smoothies, but I do enjoy coconut oil. I’ll without a about be trying this banana blueberry smoothie with coconut oil, check it out for yourself. Not only does it look amazing it sounds fabulous from the ingredeints.
- 1 banana
- 5 to 6 strawberries, you can use fresh, but frozen tends to work better for this smoothie recipe
- 1/4 cup of your favorite orange juice, use more or less, depending on how thick or thin you want your smoothie
- 3 tablespoons Carrington Farms Coconut Oil – liquefied
- 3 tablespoons organic whole milk vanilla yogurt
- Blend everything together in blender!
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glass and enjoy.
Whether it’s a breakfast smoothie you are looking for or a smoothie perfect for launching by the pool on that hot summer day Carrington’s Organic Flax/Hemp Blend and/or Coconut Oil packs your smoothie with that much needed powerful and nutritional punch.
Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know if you try the Sunrise Smoothie and Banana Blueberry Smoothie recipes from Carrington Farms. We would love to hear what you think about them too.