Finding your productivity rhythm in the workplace isn’t always easy especially because you need to be even more productive and efficient than ever before. If you’re not doing everything you can to help you optimize productivity at work be sure to watch out behind you because someone is just waiting to grab your job.
Tips To Help Your Optimize Productivity At Work
Here are few ways to optimize your productivity and position your career for success.
- What is your environment at the workplace like? – Environment can influence your productivity. You may want to move things around or even have a conversation with your employer. It’s been my experience that most employers are open to listening to your ideas and care about your concerns especially when it comes to do with productivity.
- Hold yourself accountable! – We all have to hold ourselves responsible for our actions at some point. Once you’re in the workforce, you can’t blame your brother for being late on the report. You need to get it done so you are not late and if you are you should hold yourself accountable. I would rather see someone make an error and own it because I know 90% of the time they don’t make that same mistake again.
- Set realistic goals – Setting goals is important, but it seems pointless if we can’t reach those goals which is why it’s important to set realistic goals for yourself and/or your team. Your employer will appreciate your realistic goals too.
- Don’t be the star – After 10+ years as a district manager for a large bank, I can tell you that a person who doesn’t try to steal the show and make it all about them is the person who stands out. Yes, it’s the person who lets their boss know that he couldn’t have finished the job without his coworker’s dedication and hard work. I found this to be a lost art; everyone wanted to take credit for everything.
- Put one step forward toward continuing education. – Regardless of what profession you are in you can strive to improve. There is always room for improvement, and you need to be willing to take those steps, even if it does mean sitting in a classroom for a few hours.
- Keep your office organized. – It’s easier and less stressful to work in an office that is free of clutter and organized.
- Keep Lists – Keep lists in a notebook of everything from your goals to projects. Keeping lists helps you learn to be more organized which will increase your productivity.
- Do you have the tools you need? – Take a moment and make a list of all the tools you need to be 100% productive at work – smartphones, computers, tablets, Wi-Fi, software, and more. Having the right tools are essential if you want to optimize your productivity.
- Stay stocked – I don’t know about you but I don’t like running out of something when I need it, so I do my very best to make sure I stay stocked up on all my office products, especially printer paper! There is nothing worse than leaning over to print something and realizing you are out of printer paper especially when you can grab Boise X-9 and Boise POLARIS Premium Multi-Purpose paper from Office Depot.
Boise X-9 Multi-Use Copy Paper is ideal for daily uses whether you are printing out something for a meeting or to give to your boss it’s perfect. Plus, save yourself some time with it’s 99.99% jam-free performance, high-quality results, that consistently deliver. Boise X-9 is also certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI), ensuring responsible forestry in the product sourcing.
If you’re looking for something for the perfect cover letting you can’t go wrong with Boise POLARIS Multipurpose Paper is ideal for documents that require a high-quality look and feel. The bright white paper offers more vivid colors, bolder blacks and fast inkjet drying with ColorLok® Technology, as well as 99.99% jam-free performance. Boise POLARIS is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), guaranteeing that, from forest to retail shelves, the paper product comes from responsibly managed sources.
As part of its Paper with Purpose® promise, Boise Paper works with organizations where people live, work and connect to improve communities across the country.
- American Red Cross – Boise Paper helps the American Red Cross spread important disaster preparedness messages by printing tips on select product packaging to help customers during potential emergencies, such as fires or floods.
- Box Tops for Education™ – Boise Paper has raised more than $5 million for schools nationwide. For every clipped Box Top from Boise POLARIS product packaging, consumers can earn 10 cents for their child’s school, and each school can receive up to $20,000 per year.
- Project Up™ – Boise Paper partners with the Alliance for Community Trees to turn abandoned urban areas into neighborhood parks and green spaces as ;”>part of its Project Up™ program. This year, Boise Paper will renovate urban areas in Chicago and Los Angeles.
Boise Paper understand that we need great paper at a great value, and the deliver that through their Paper with Purpose promise! You can learn more about Boise Paper on their website BoisePaper.com.
Any business needs promotion and optimization. The best way to do this is to recognize the need for exposure and some ways are through video and online production. What will make your business stand out the most?
If you are wanting to optimize your productivity, an effective way is to initiate training for you and your team. Check out these opportunities to get your team ready and to improve your productivity, sales, and returns.
This is a sponsored post written by me for Boise Paper. All opinions are 100% my own.