My kids always want to make their dad feel special on Father’s Day, I love it but as the one who keeps track of our finances I know it’s not always possible to go all out for dad so I have to get creative with ways to save money on Father’s Day & still make sure dad feels special and the kids are happy. Father’s Day is right around the corner. I seriously, can’t believe we are already halfway through the year, it just doesn’t seem possible. Regardless of how badly I wish it were still April, June is here and Fathe’rs Day is right around the corner. If we start planning now, we should be able to save some money on Father’s Day & make dad feel speical on his day that only comes once a year.
I seriously, can’t believe we are already halfway through the year, it just doesn’t seem possible. Regardless of how badly I wish it were still April, June is here and Fathe’rs Day is right around the corner. If we start planning now, we should be able to save some money on Father’s Day & make dad feel special on his day that only comes once a year.
Tips to Save Money on Father’s Day & Make Dad Feel Special
Here are a few ways to save money this Father’s Day and make Dad feel special!
- Make dad a card – I can tell you from experience, handmade cards mean more than one from the store every day of the week for every occasion. Mom, that means you can make dad a card too. It will be something he will love and can look back at over the years.
- Favorite moments with dad – Inside your card you can put a picture or list of all the favorite moments you’ve spent with him over the years. Ask the kids what they remember most about their dad or have them draw a picture of all their memories to place inside their handmade card.
- Go on a Father’s Day date – You know what dad enjoys, and if you don’t you should hurry and find out. Why not take him on a Father’s Day date it will be loads of fun for everyone and make him feel super special on his big day. You don’t have to spend a lot fo money, take him fishing, hit up a movie, or go hiking. Whatever you think he would like to do on his day.
- Make Breakfast – Let dad wake up to his favorite smells, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns. Whatever dad loves to wake up extra early and surprise him with breakfast in bed. We have a few great breakfast recipes if you are looking for something special – Peanut Butter and Jelly Monkey Bread, Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Caramel Monkey Bread, Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole, Double Chocolate Baked Cake Donuts with Peanut Butter Glaze, Bake Apple Spice Donut Holes, Pistachio and Cranberry Bite Baked Donuts with Vanilla Icing, Breakfast Waffle Tacos, Sausage Spinach & Egg Breakfast Muffins, and more.
- Shop around – If you have something special in mind be sure to shop around a bit before purchasing your gift.
- Sales – Look for sales at all your favorite online stores.
- Discount codes and coupons – Be sure to take advantage of all the discount codes and coupons you can score online.
- Know where to stop first – There are some great websites that you can score excellent deals, grab coupons and promo codes in one place.
Have you heard of Promopro.com? They are a website that offers FREE coupons, deals from thousands of stores online, and promo codes.
You can shop at places like Sammy Dress, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Amazon, Shutterfly, Snapfish, Target, Jet, Samsung, LegoLand, Hibbett Sports, Universal Studios Hollywood, Eastbay, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, eBay, Blue Apron, Walmart, and much more. Before heading to your favorite store head over to PromoPro.com and check to see if your store is listed because you could score an impressive savings, deal, or promo code just for stopping by Promopro first. It’s a win-win, head over to PromoPro.com and checks it out for yourself.
This is a sponsored post written for PromoPro.com. All opinions are my won; I do however hope you’ll swing by PromoPro.com and check it out so you can make your opinion.