Most holiday companies are already looking for exciting ideas for Orlando Vacation. After all, Orlando is home to some of the best amusement parks in the world. Millions of visitors land here looking for that perfect vacation and look forward to enjoying those adrenaline-pumping roller coasters, meet the famous Disney characters and enjoys loads of other attractions like beaches, great food, and unique wedding venues.
Orlando attractions and ideas for 2020
Orlando is world famous for its amusement parks, amusement parks, and beaches. However, when in Orlando, some tours and trips should not be missed out and here are a couple of these attractions.
- Discovery Cove – Look for a unique marine experience in one of the major Orlando attractions, the Discovery Cove. Interact with sea animals, feed tropical birds and watch those otters playing. Touch and play with the dolphin, and you get to walk even at the floor of the ocean!
- Sea World Orlando – Made of three parks, Sea World, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica, the Sea World Orlando is loaded with rides, tours, and shows for all. Whether one is a thrill seeker or an animal-lovers, the Sea World Orlando provides plenty of fun for all. Experience the grandeur of the South Pole or have a look at the icy world of Antarctica.
- LEGOLAND Florida – Meant for families with children, LEGOLAND Florida is the largest LEGOLAND Park in the world. Enjoy exhilarating rides, shows and a variety of other attractions within the interactive theme park. There is even a beautiful botanical garden to explore.
- Rivers Smokehouse – The award-winning smokehouse is locally operated and owned by a family. It is must to come here if looking for that mouthwatering comfort food and an unrivaled barbeque. Rivers Smokehouse is one of the most popular eateries not just in Rolando but the whole of Florida and serves pulled pork, brisket, and barbeque.
- Magic Kingdom – Head for the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World where you find your childhood dreams come true as you meet the iconic Disney’s characters such as Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck and Goofy. Discover the magical ‘lands’ within the Magic Kingdom.
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure – Enjoy roller coasters, great rides and other interactive attractions within the Universal’s Islands of Adventure. You also get to meet some of your favorite Super Heroes here and other comic strip characters.
Every savvy trip planner is aware of the benefits of booking the holiday tour with reputed tour operators. Its also advisable to book your Orlando Holidays 2020 in advance to save costs. They can have the peace of mind that now they can look forward to enjoying a great vacation in Orlando, without worrying about the best places to stay, where to hire the car or look for park tickets. Go ahead and make your plans for Orlando vacation for 2020!
When to visit Orlando in 2020
September is the best time to visit Universal Orlando in 2020 when the children are home for a vacation. October is a favorite for those interested in Halloween Horror Nights. One can plan their vacation accordingly and make a booking to avoid last minute disappointment. Avoid the first three months of the year that are most crowded here in Orlando.