Have you ever looked into all the benefits of drinking tea? I’m sure glad I’m a tea drinker because there are plenty of benefits to drinking tea. Have you ever looked into the benefits of drinking tea? WOW, there is a list that goes on and on! Of course some of them they are still studying, but there are still plenty of benefits they have tested.
Since I learned so many great reasons to drink tea I wanted to share a few of them with you. I’m going to bet they make you start thinking about adding more tea to your diet.
- You like your smile right – I love to smile it helps me turn my bad day into something great. Well, I think you’ll be happy to learn that tea contains fluoride as well as tannins which are known to help reduce tooth decay and even plaque.
- Tea contains antioxidants – You may already know that tea is known to contain antioxidants that are good for our body.
- Reduce cortisol levels – It’s said that tea can help to reduce our cortisol levels which is great because Cortisol is the stress hormone that contributes to some of that belly fat and can even make your skin age quicker.
- Remember, react, and don’t forget to concentrate – The combination of L-Theanine and caffeine, which is naturally in tea is said to improve the memory, reaction time, as well as concentration and focus.
- Decrease your risk of a stroke – Did you know that drinking tea is said to help reduce your risk of a stroke? I don’t know about you, but that is reason enough to drink my tea.
- Vision – The high levels of antioxidants found in tea can help prevent the blindness that is often caused by cataracts.
- Slow down aging – Yes, the antioxidants that are found in tea are said to help slow down the aging and may even help regenerate or repair your cells.
- Hydration – Of course we need to keep hydrated, lucky for us tea can help keep us hydrated too. Sweet right, you can stay hydrated with something besides water.
- Protect your bones – OMG, did you know that tea may protect your bones? Yes, studies have shown that tea drinkers often have stronger bones than those who do not drink tea. Another reason to start drinking tea.
- Tea can help you relax – I love a warm glass of tea before bed, especially this time of year. I seriously don’t know if it gets any better!
- Warm tea with honey is amazing – My favorite way to drink warm tea this time of year is with some honey. OMG, talk about good and so much better than tossing in sugar.
If you don’t like tea, it’s because you just have not tried the right one! There are so many different kinds of tea out there; I honestly think there is something everyone can enjoy. So if you don’t enjoy tea don’t stop just keep trying different flavors. There are plenty of great flavors out there, for example, Pure Leaf has several unique and yummy flavors such as:
- Pure Leaf Black Tea W/ Vanilla
- Pure Leaf Green Mint
- Pure Leaf Chai
- Pure Leaf English Breakfast
- Pure Leaf Gunpowder Green
- Pure Leaf Classic Black
- Pure Leaf Tea with Citrus
- Pure Leaf Raspberry
- Pure Leaf Black Peach
One of my favorite things this time of year is a cup of nice warm tea! OMG, nothing screams fall more. Until recently I thought I knew what an excellent cup of tea but I was wrong. I recently tried the BEST tea I think I have ever had and I’m a tea drinker and I like to think I have good taste lol.
Okay, so enough of me jabbering, I know you can’t wait to hear a little more about this new tea called Pure Leaf!
OMG, Pure Leaf Tea is amazing! I’ve been drinking it for a little over two weeks, and I can’t recommend it enough. , Not only do they have plenty of flavors to choose from but it’s made from exceptionally long tea leaves that have been picked, rolled and dried, that is all! They are sources from estates in countries such as Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and Kenya where farmers are dedicated to growing on the best tea around. Seriously, you can taste the difference with your first sip.
That is quite the variety of flavors, isn’t it? All you have to do now is decide on which flavor you will try first. Leave us a comment and let us know which Pure Leaf Tea flavor you’ll be trying first?
This sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.