If you are a blogger, you have heard of BlogHer right? I sure hope so because the BlogHer Conference is amazing if you have been you know! It’s not only a very good time to meet all the other bloggers you talk to online but a great place to meet the brands you’ve been working with or would like to work with.
This year BlogHer Conference is in Orlando Florida from June 22 – June 24, 2017! The annual conference has an excellent mix of great content creators, social media rock stars, top brands, entrepreneurs, activists and you’ll even find fans. There are several reasons you should attend the BlogHer Conference.
- Like-minded bloggers – Let’s face it if you want to run your blog like a business you must have a certain mindset. Attending BlogHer is a great way to meet these like-minded bloggers, learn new ideas and find inspiration to put it in overdrive.
- Sessions – Want to stay up to date and learn the latest techniques? Well, BlogHer is a great place to do that. BlogHer has conference days which are packed with great sessions so you can learn all the latest techniques. You’ll learn from some of the best bloggers out there. This year the schedule includes sessions on life broadcasting, storytelling, taxes, video skills, creating multiple online income streams, private Facebook groups, branding, and tons more. You’ll find something for everyone!
- Inspiring Keynotes – If you feel like you are missing something or need a little inspiration BlogHer is a great conference because you’ll not only get to meet like-minded bloggers but social media Rockstar’s, content creators, top brands, entrepreneurs, fans and even activists. If you don’t leave BlogHer feeling more inspired than you must have missed everything. I’m excited to see who will be the keynote speakers for BlogHer ’17.
- Opportunities – With so many brands at the conference you’ll have a chance to interact with tons of brands, get to know them personally, and have a relationship to build on when you return. You can chat with brands that are in your niche, talk to brand reps, leave business cards, and take business cards which can all start the conversation and hopefully end in great opportunities.
- Face to face interaction – We work online, we are always missing the face to put a name with. Brands remember you if they have a face to put with your name.
- Fun – There is tons of fun to be had at BlogHer! Be sure to check out and see what all they have going on for BlogHer ’17.
- Early Bird Tickets – Right now you can save over $100.00 on your ticket to BlogHer ’17! Yes, is that awesome or what! Be sure to grab your EARLY BIRD TICKET TO BLOG HERE NOW
I can come up with tons of other reasons to attend BlogHer ’17, but the main reason, in my opinion, is that you want to continue growing and learning so you can become at your job.