I have tried Beef Yakisoba, and it was great, and I am excited to try this BBQ Beef Yakisoba recipe. It puts a new spin on a dish I already enjoy. With the holidays getting closer my husband, and I are hosting several small gatherings with family and friends. I’ve been looking for something I could make that was a little different, yummy, and you know I don’t want to spend all day slaving over the stove. I’ve been doing enough baking and cooked lately it’s nice to find easy meals that look and taste great.
If you’re looking for something a little different for dinner or your dinner party, this BBQ Beef Yakisoba recipe might be just what you’re looking for to make your night complete. The wonderful people at Annie Chun’s even created a short video but be careful it might make you want to head out to the store to pick up everything you need to make it.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- ½ package Noodle (Annie Chun’s Fresh Chow Mein)
- Two bunches of Chives
- 1 Bell pepper
- ½ Onion
- 50g OR ¼ cup of Cabbage
- 150g OR 5-6oz of Beef
- 4 tbsp. of BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
- A pinch of Salt & pepper
Let’s make some BBQ Beef Yakisoba:
- Chop chives and slice the bell pepper, onion, and cabbage.
- Chop beef into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a pan and coat with oil then add beef and season with salt and pepper. Stir-fry beef until the color turns golden brown and set aside.
- Heat another pan and coat with oil put in onion, cabbage and bell pepper and stir.
- In a separate pot boil noodles in water for 2-3 minutes, and drain.
- Add cooked meat to vegetables in a pan, and then stir in BBQ and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine cooked noodles with beef and vegetables, stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
So what do you think? Looks amazing, right? I cannot wait to try it. The wonderful people of Annie Chun’s created this video for you to see just how yummy and easy the BBQ Beef Yakisoba recipe is to create. With all the holiday gatherings coming up, it might be fun to try something new! I know I am always on the lookout for new ideas for our gatherings.
You will also find great soups with gourmet Asian noodles that are fabulous for the cold winter months! YUMMY, I can tell you one thing I will be purchasing one of each of the Seaweed Snacks and some of their gourmet sauces, especially the Thai Peanut Sauce.
Enjoy your BBQ Beef Yakisoba!