I’m excited to share this yummy Double Chocolate Mocha Bundt Cake recipe with cake mix because it’s super yummy and easy! If you’d rather use a homemade chocolate cake than please feel free, I’m sure it will still taste fabulous. I admit, I’ve always taken the easy road and used a cake mix with this recipe, but I’m sure it will taste even better with a homemade chocolate cake mix.
I don’t know about you, but now and then I get a sweet tooth. I can remember my grandmother making this same bundt cake recipe with a chocolate cake mix without the mocha flavor. Over the years with a little tweaking my family has come to love this awesome double chocolate mocha bundt cake recipe. It’s super yummy and easy, especially if you love chocolate!
Double Chocolate Mocha Bundt Cake Recipe with Cake Mix
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Package Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 Cup Plain Yoplait® Yogurt
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Coffee (brewed and cooled)
- 1 ½ Cup Chocolate Chips (we used mini chips)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 2/4 confections sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
Let’s make this yummy double chocolate Mocha Bundt Cake recipe using cake mix:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan and set aside for later.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, yogurt, eggs, coconut oil, and coffee and mix for 2 minutes on low. Continue to mix, but be sure to turn the mixer up to medium for one minute or until everything is thoroughly mixed
- Add in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick done.
- Whisk together milk, confections sugar, vanilla, and salt and pour glaze over cooled cake.
Yoplait® Yogurt Varieties have been making breakfast tasty for many of us mom for a while now so we wanted to change things up a bit and share one of our favorite desserts using Yoplait® Yogurt. The cool thing about Yoplait® Yogurt is the variety of products available at Walmart – Greek, Gogurt®, light and Original.
Yoplait® Yogurt is our go-to brand because of the selection. My kids and I love yogurt, for more than cooking. We’ll sit down with a container of our favorite Yoplait® Yogurt flavors and are happy. I do admit, this double chocolate Mocha Bundt cake is an awesome perk, but we still love yogurt all by itself too.
There are so many different things you can make with Yoplait® Yogurt varieties from Walmart and it’s more than just breakfast items too. Be sure to swing by Walmart.com and check out some of these amazing recipes. You’ll decently be picking some Yoplait® Yogurt on your way home.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.