I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for easy dip recipes, especially this time of year. It’s crazy, but we have more company this time of year because of football season and the holiday than we do in the summer. Well, maybe it just seems like we do because we spend more time inside because of the cool weather. Either way, I’m always hunting for an easy dip recipe that is yummy!
Sunday and Monday-night football are here, and it’s time to start cheering for your favorite teams, and arguing with your spouse about how much better your team is than there lol. It’s also about spending time with family and friends, and most importantly tailgating parties! If you’re planning on being the host, game day entertaining can be overwhelming, especially when it comes down to the menu.
How does a yummy Bacon-Avocado Dip sound for your next gathering, for football Sunday maybe? Oh, or maybe you just want something totally delicious, and a little different. Be sure to try this delicious Bacon-Avocado Dip recipe! It’s an easy dip recipe, and something a little different!
- ¼ cup of yummy Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
- 3 strips of your favorite bacon
- 2 avocados (medium-size, ripe)
- 4 tsp. lime juice
- Over medium heat, cook bacon in sauté pan until crisp and allow to cool slightly, and rough chop into pea-size pieces.
- Cut open avocado, remove pit, scoop flesh into a medium-size bowl, and smash with a wooden spoon.
- Add Sriracha Mayo, lime juice, bacon, and mix well. Add more lime juice if needed.
- Serve as a dip for chips or French fries.
Note: Reserve a small amount of chopped bacon as garnish.
You know me I also include the recipe in this beautiful little format for you! I hope you enjoy this dip recipe as much as we think you will!
Huge thank you our wonderful friends at Lee Kum Kee for sharing this recipe and a few others that will be perfect for your fun Sunday and Monday night football gatherings.