Not long ago I posted about the Bose Soundwear Companion Speaker, and said bye bye headphones! Don’t get me wrong, I love my Bose Soundwear Companion Speaker, but I was wrong! There is a time and place where earbuds are essential for any music lover, I guess I was just too excited about the new speaker I forgot to really think about the fact that not everyone wants to hear my music, lol. So earbuds are an essential part of life for any music lover and let me tell you that the Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones are the way to go.
Whether you head out for a morning job, ride on horseback like myself, travel, or can listen to music at work like my boyfriend and love music you have to have a good set of earbuds. My boyfriend snagged my Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones to use at work because they sound great and offer all the features he needs in earbuds for his job. Before my headphones landed at my boyfriend’s place of work, I used them for my morning rides.
Don’t get me wrong I totally use my Bose speaker for my morning rides, but with certain horses. I have a few horses who are still too green for me to jump on their back with music blasting so the Jaybird headphones were perfect but my boyfriend will use them a lot more than I will because he uses them while he is at work. Plus, I understand his need for music to make the day a little more enjoyable. He works on cars, so having a true wireless earbud that is sweatproof and dirtproof is essential and the Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones offer him exactly that plus many other great features.
- Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones.
- The Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones offer a great in-ear design. They fit security and the music sounds great.
- Bluetooth 4.1 interface which enables simple wireless pairing with your smartphone or Bluetooth enabled device and it does this from up to 33 feet away. Supports hands-free, headset, A2DP, AVCRP, SPP profiles.
- Has up to four hours of streaming per charge and 8 hours with the included portable charging case.
- Sweat and dirt resistant
- 66mm drivers to help deliver powerful sound
- 22Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- 16 ohms
- Great earbud design that fits your ear and has a deep bass as well as extended frequency response.
- Interchangeable fins and tips for all ear sizes so they fit all ear sizes.
- An outstanding Jaybird app to help you control how your music sounds and helps you locate your buds if they end up missing.
- One Bud feature so you can go with just the right earbud, so you can also hear what else is going on.
Learn more or grab your own by visiting your local Best Buy or heading to BestBuy.com.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.