This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeijerCoffeeCreamerBundle #CollectiveBias
When I think of fall I think of pumpkin pie and family traditions so I thought this Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte recipe would be perfect for this time of year. I love the fall, not only is the weather amazing but everything is so pretty. The leaves change colors and begin to fall off the trees, everything calms down and so many of my families traditions are in the fall months. Have you ever thought about how your family traditions begin? Mine always started with coffee in some way. I mean we all have to start off our day with the right foot out the door, right.
Well, this year we are going to keep our fall traditions alive and brewing by bundling up our favorite coffee and creamer for this fabulous Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte recipe. I was at my local Meijer picking up Folgers coffee and spotted International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice. It’s that time of year, and time to enjoy the wonderful flavors fall brings. I mean just imagine, a creamy swirl of seasonal spice flavors that are inspired by a holiday favorite we all love, like pumpkin pie. It’s as amazing as it sounds, trust me.
To make the Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Folgers Classic Roast K-Cup
- International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- Cool whip
- Coarse Ground Sea Salt
Homemade Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter (room temp sliced into 8-10 pieces)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
To make your yummy fall coffee follow the below directions:
- Brew about 10 – 12 ounces of Folgers coffee as directed (use strong setting).
- Mix in Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
- Top with whipped topping nutmeg, homemade caramel sauce, and coarse sea salt.
Homemade Caramel Sauce
- In a medium-sized pan heat sugar over medium heat. Sugar will begin to form clumps and melt into a brownish, amber color as it melts. Stir continuously, and be careful not to burn.
- Once sugar is melted, add butter and whisk for about 2 minutes. Be very careful because this will cause the mixture to bubble.
- Slowly add heavy cream while stirring. Again be careful because this will also cause the mixture to bubble.
- Allow caramel to boil for about 1 minute, stirring continually.
- Remove from heat and add salt.
- Allow caramel to cool.
I can’t wait to share this coffee recipe with my mom, I know she is going to love it. Growing up I remember her brewing Folgers coffee and always trying to get me to taste the new flavors of creamer she found. When I was younger I didn’t care for all the flavors, but now that I’m older and need my morning coffee I appreciate the flavors you can add to your coffee and look forward to the fall for all my favorite flavors. Whether it’s an early morning wake up call or a quiet family morning, Folgers is part of so many of our mornings and probably more traditions than many of us realize. When I think back to my childhood I realize that many of our traditions have been carried forward and hopefully will continue to be carried forward through generations and new ones created along the way, each enjoyed over a cup of coffee.
I’ve been a fan of Folgers for as long as I can remember. Gosh, growing up I remember that was all my parents would buy. It’s no surprise Folgers knows coffee. Did you know that Folgers has been part of lasting traditions since back in 1850? Talk about comfort that fills each day with optimism and inspiring energy, a timeless ritual that awakens our senses with Folgers’ rich coffee aroma and consistently satisfying taste.
If you don’t want to spend the extra time making this recipe but still want the wonderful flavors of fall in your coffee and to keep fall traditions alive and brewing? Remember bundling up your favorite coffee and fall flavor creamer is the perfect way to keep those traditions alive and brewing.
Right now you can pair Folgers with your favorite fall flavor Right now you can save over $5 when you shop at Meijer website. Just check out these great deals:
- $0.75 off any Folgers coffee product (excluding Instant) – offer valid 10/15 – 11/1
- 5% off any Dunkin’ Donuts product – offer valid 10/15 – 12/2
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 32 oz. Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 48 oz. Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 Land O Lakes® Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/1