It doesn’t matter what we think about the digital days they are here and only continue to grow and become more advanced. Which means if you have not already organized your digital life, now might just be the time to do it. Of course, like anything else we do there are things you’ll want to consider before organizing your digital life but there are wonderful programs, like MiMedia that make getting your digital life organized easy peasy.
Before you start organizing your digital life, check out a few things I learned along the way. Hey, it might help you make a better decision, so you don’t have to jump around.
Things To Consider Before Organizing Your Digital Life
Here are a few tips to help you with organizing your digital life.
- Remember getting your digital life organized is an ongoing process – I hate to say it, but you’ll never be organized once and for all. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing because it just means your collection is growing. Be sure to consider this when you choose a place you finally decide to settle on a service. There are services like MiMedia out there that do a lot of the work for you, so you have more time for the important things, like making memories and snapping new photos. You set up your account with MiMedia, and they’ll take care of the rest!
- Try to keep everything in one place – There are a lot of places out there that you can store your photos with, but they won’t let you upload videos, documents, and music is out of the question. You need a place like MiMedia, where you can store your most precious pictures, music, videos and even your documents.
- When choosing a program to make sure it access everywhere you have pictures – Think about all the places you have pictures stored. You know, Facebook, Instagram and probably Flickr, right? It sure would be nice to have access to everything from the program right. Good news, MiMedia gives you that and makes organizing your digital life easy.
- Easy access – If you are going to be storing music, photos, documents and video you’ll likely want them somewhere they are easy to access like MiMedia. It’s basically like your personal cloud and makes organizing your digital life easy peasy. Seriously, you can access MiMedia using your desktop, laptop or even using their mobile app for both Android and iOS. It’s a unique app that makes organizing your digital life easy and fun.
- Consider how much work you are going to have to put into organizing your digital life – MiMedia allows you to access your photos, documents, videos and yes even your music whenever you want, wherever you are. You can access MiMedia from your computer, tablet, and even your smartphone when you download the MiMedia app for both iOS and Android. You can even download the MiMedia desktop app for your PC or MAC and have it do all the work. It’s awesome, just choose what content you want to upload to MeMedia and let it work. MiMedia does all the work for you, and all you’ll need to do is push a few buttons. MiMedia makes sure that it’s easily accessed from all your devices and always nice and organized just the way you left it.
- Consider costs – How much will it cost you to store all your digital files? There are some pretty costly programs out there, but there are also some that offer a free account with affordable upgrades.
MiMedia has an excellent free account, and the upgrade prices are awesome, check it out.
10 GB FREE Account which allows gives users access to:
- 2,500 photos
- 125 videos
- 2,000 songs
- 10,000 documents
Basic 500 GB plan for only $7.99 a month or $85 a year allows users access to:
- 125,000 photos
- 6,250 videos
- 100,000 songs
- 500,000 documents
Plus 1 TB $9.99 monthly or $100 yearly gives you access to:
- 250,000 photos
- 12,500 videos
- 200,000 songs
- 1,000,000 documents
I don’t know about you but keeping my files all organized and easy to access is without a doubt worth $9.99 a month! It wouldn’t’ take me three days to find a picture and yes it has on more than one occasion taken me several days to find one stinking picture because I had them spread out on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, and of course on my PC and phone. It was a mess, and it feels good to be finally organized and even get to keep my documents, videos and music in the same place! Thanks MiMedia for helping me get my digital life under control.
- Don’t forget to look for discounts or coupon codes, just like the one we have for you – Coupons and Discount codes can be an excellent way to save a little money, and you know us we love to help you save money. So we are excited to share this coupon code with those of you who decide to sign up with MiMedia. Just be sure to enter the code THEMOTHERHOOD and you’ll receive a super special promotion and invitation.
- Think about how easy it will be to share your files – I share all my photos, well almost all of them with family so they can grab ones they want or just see how much the kids have grown. Being able to share my photos easily is important to me and yet again MiMedia is offering me a way to share easily my files with whoever I need to.
MiMedia makes organizing your digital life the way you want easy! They give you all the tools you need to manage easily, curate and even personalize your collections. Not to mention you can grab digital files from places like Google, Flickr, Dropbox, and Facebook. At MiMedia, they understand that we want to be in control and trust that our important files are safe. No more of the days where we lost all our precious photos if something happened to our phones! You can breathe because your files are in your personal cloud with MiMedia safe and sound. All you have to do to get your files back is log into your account with MiMedia from your new device, and you’ll see everything will be there, just the way you left it.
You know, I’ve been using MiMedia for a little while now, and out of all the awesome perks, they offer my favorite part of the whole experience is how easy MiMedia is to use. I have had fun organizing my digital life, which is something I have never said before lol. Well look, I’ve put it off so long that until recently it took me days to find one particularly photo because I had them scattered all over the place and didn’t’ know where anything was.
I have enjoyed using MiMedia and will continue to use their service! If you want to get organized and know your digital files will alwasy be safe in your own personal cloud I highly recommend checking out MiMedia, remember you can even try their free account to see how you like it.
Don’t Miss Our Giveaway
One super duper lucky person will win a FREE membership to MiMedia for a whole year ($85 value). Don’t worry MiMedia will contact you before your expire and you can discuss switching plans as needed.
This is a sponsored post written by myself on behalf of The Motherhood and their client MiMedia. All opinions are our own, and we want to hear yours too. Be sure and enter the giveaway, just leave us a comment letting us know how you currently store your digital life.