With the holidays approaching, we are all trying to save some money so we can get a present to all of our loved ones. If you are anything like me, you get much more joy out of giving than receiving. From experience, homemade gifts always seem to make a bigger impression and say “I love you” way better than a store bought item. It doesn’t have to take too much time, and you don’t have to be too crafty or savvy in the kitchen to create perfect presents for your friends and family. I found 20 different recipes and DIY projects (some edible, some not) that end up being creative DIY gifts in a jar that I’m sure you’ll enjoy giving and someone will enjoy receiving.
20 Fabulously Creative DIY Gifts In A Jar Ideas for the Holidays
Here are 20 totally awesome DIY gifts in a jar ideas for the holidays to get you started. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
1. How to make a Healthy Cookie Mix in a Jar! from Southern In Law
2. Homemade vanilla extract from Flour On My Face
3. Kiss’mas Gift in a Jar from A Mitten Full Of Savings
4. DIY Cinnamon Sugar Scrub from Not Enough Cinnamon
5. Oat Almond Chocolate Chunk Cookies and Cookie Mix in a Jar from Vegan Richa
6. Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Grand Marnier from Love And Olive Oil
7. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar from Chocolate Covered Katie
8. Double Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies from The Pretty Bee
9. Homemade Christmas Gifts from Around My Family Table
10. Chai Tea Concentrate from Against All Grain
11. All natural, homemade toasted sunflower seed butter from The Healthy Foodie
12. A Holiday Gift from Elana’s Pantry
13. Clean eating ice cream sundae gift set from The Gracious Pantry
14. Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction
15. Manly lemon hand scrub from Homeketeers
16. DIY floral body scrub from Wallflower Girl
17. DIY orange body butter from Six Time Mommy
18. Rose petal sugar scrub from A Mother Thing
19. Chocolate gingerbread crunch cookies from Frugal Mom Eh
20. How to make a homemade snow globe from Life Love Liz
What’s your favorite homemade gift in a jar or just homemade gift to either give or receive?